Wetlook-Online

Message # 38388.1

Subject: Hello Re: Camera upgrade question

Date: Mon 22/12/08 12:52:14 GMT

Name: CRUZTAKER us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello!

Ahh a  topic that I actually may have some usefull input. ;)

I have only been shooting for six years. With film I started with a Nikon 6006 and a bag of lenses.

After two training classes, and several Nikon sponsered classes, I moved into digital with a D70.

I too sold my D70 last summer on eBay. With the lens, I got $450 in an auction style sale. You'll want to ditch that lens as it will not fit the D80 and higher.

I went with the D80 and the oem 18-200 f5.6 VR lens from Nikon. The camera performs well, however the lens for me is far too slow and in need of greater light in many situations. This fall I have invester in two fast lenses. A fixed 100mm f1.8 and a wide angle 10-20mm f2.4

With the faster lenses, the D80 performs exactly as I expected and I am pleased.

I the money was there, especially for the type of imaging I expect you will be doing... :) hint hint...I would highly suggest the D300 for it's off the hook exceptional low light imaging. These cameras will simplify your captures in low light conditions like none of the others can currently do. Nikon leads in this catergory for now.

I wish you were closer, as I would love to trade off (sell) my D80 body for a D300 / 700 !!!

Good luck with your choice!

In reply to Message (38388) Question Camera upgrade question

By jetwetfun - jet@jetwetfun.com uu Mon 22/12/08 11:33:37 GMT

I'm considering upgrading our camera from the D70 we currently have.  I'm thinking that I can sell the D70 on ebay and I have about $300 I can add to what I can get for the D70.  What would be a good upgrade?  I'd like to stick with Nikon.  I don't think I'll be able to afford even a used D300 or D90 (probably wouldn't find a used one anyway).  Would the D80 be much of an upgrade.  I went with somebody to help with a wedding and she used a D80.  I liked the results of the D80.  I'd like to find a camera that will allow me to bump up the ISO without much loss of quality in low-light situations. I get some graininess with the D70 when I go much above ISO 400.  Will the D80 do this?  Anyone have any thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]