MyWetloook

Message # 3831.6

Subject: Hello Re: BINGO!!!!!

Date: Mon 26/05/03 00:57:22 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

..certainly that is a major accomplishment -- cos I know how tough it is to get permission to bring in equipments like this, due to the liability insurance requirements and club owners not wanting to assume the risk.

It is a real shame that they stopped the pool parties at Nottingham now...and the reasons for that are an example of all the behind the scenes planning and logistical difficulties...i.e. everybody thinks it is dead easy to set up a portable pool inside a night club...but nobody thinks of what might happen...i.e. the weight of the water in the pool caused the dance floor area to bow and sag under the weight and it damaged the entire wood flooring area....I guess thats why in germany they only set up those pools on concrete patio areas...not on wood flooring inside a club. So...sadly, it looks unlikely that portable pools can be brought inside a UK club again..not unless they have a stone patio or basement that can carry the weightload.

Same thing with dunk tanks...when I rented one for my shoots...it weighed 500 pounds when empty...and over 1000 pounds when filled with water...so it could only be set up on concrete...cos it sank into the ground when I set it up on grass...so these are some of the concerns that clubs have...

...so it is no mean feat for Leonmoomin to be able to do all the planning for this, and to overcome the obstacles that most folks never think about.

Well done.

MK

In reply to Message (3831) Dancing BINGO!!!!!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sun 25/05/03 16:17:30 GMT

Finally, after a long behind the scenes battle!

I have been trying and trying to get something very wet into a UK night club.  I work for Titan UK foam parties and up until now, the best I have been able to manage to get into a club has been watering cans and water pistols, oh, and of course the foam cannons!

Well, this Thursday, the 26th, I will be taking my Dunk Tank into "The Works" Bristol!

I am very, very excited about this.  This is a very wet attraction and it could lead to much wetter and better.  Hopefully, this will prove to be a success with Bristol Clubbers and if it is I will be able to take it to other First Leisure UK venues in the UK, if I can, some of the venues more suitable for a pool, could perhaps be convinced!

Anyway, my Dunk Tanks first outing is in "The Works", Bristol, Thursday 29th May!

You have no idea how hard I have worked to try to get something like this into a club!

A result I believe!

leonmoomin Dancing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]