Wetlook-Online

Message # 38303.1

Subject: Hello ...fyi

Date: Tue 16/12/08 14:29:41 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Check your bulk mail folder in your email system. All the producers send out their login/pw infos very promptly within minutes, and if you did not receive it, then the fault is on your end, because it means you have set up filters that have blocked or filtered the email. You can often find the email by looking in your trash or bulk mail folder.

All the producers are very diligent and have auto systems when it comes to sending out login/pw infos...and if there are problems, it is normally due the user who has set up filters.

I have never heard of any case where a producer failed to send out login infos...it is always an error caused by the customer and his email filter settings.

So please be patient. The error was on your side, and they will assist you as soon as they can.

MK

In reply to Message (38303) Hello No Subject

By BErnd - Jo uu Tue 16/12/08 12:25:57 GMT

Hi i buyed an access to wetlookpro.com 48 hours ago. But I canīt enter the side because i donīt have loginname and password.

I wrote to alex, but it seems that he read his email only one time a day !!!!!!!

What can I do to get access to the side I wonīt wait any longer. Itīs realy bad.

Very bad service . sorry alex but good service needs no 48 hours !!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]