minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:43:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 38260.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: the opinion of a married man...

Date: Mon 15/12/08 08:00:53 GMT

Name: wetshirt uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

Have you not discussed this, to see if (perhaps) you can both enjoy it together?

In reply to Message (38260.4) Sad the opinion of a married man...

By waterwet - ca Fri 12/12/08 04:17:13 GMT

I download a lot of the stuff i like (especially candid wet pantyhose or stockings like at MostWet) but i cannot buy DVDs because my wife wouldn`t understand if she gets to the mail before i do!
In reply to Message (38260) Question Your opinions please

By FX Prod. - uu Wed 10/12/08 23:15:00 GMT

Hello wetlook fans!!! Some friends and I are trying to start our own site. Because of the economy and the fact that everyone is struggling a little to make ends meet, we're trying to keep the costs low to benefit everyone involved (You, us etc.) We figure since it's hard enough to pay bills, why spend an arm and a leg on your entertainment.  :)  My question is, would you all be interested in buying DVD's if a site only had pictures or vid caps of different scenes from the videos or is the general consensus strictly downloading from a site?

More then likely you'll find us throwing up a couple more posts with questions because well lets face it, you all will be the ones we're selling to and we want to make sure your needs are met. Cheers everyone!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]