Wetlook-Online

Message # 38260.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Your opinions please

Date: Thu 11/12/08 16:45:59 GMT

Name: anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I totally agree with MaK's description PPV Video's and Picture sets is the way to go. I have been member of several websites and purchased DVD's over the years but it's always a bummer to pay for something where only 1/3 is what you really want.

Great samples now are Minx, Eurowam, Styx2, wetlookdvd, etc, where previously you had to have subscribed membership or buy a full video/dvd, now I can download the scenes I want instantly and make my own DVD collection.

Good Luck!

In reply to Message (38260.2.1) Hello Re: Your opinions please

By MaK - dk Thu 11/12/08 09:33:29 GMT

This just shows how different we all are - I prefer pay-per-view and high quality pictures.

I think that when you start looking for wetlook on the Internet, you often become a member of one or more sites and download everything. However, as the number of pictures on your hard disk begins to be counted in hundreds or thousands and you find that you never have time to look through all that stuff, you begin to be more critical and only select the best. This is where pay-per-view comes in. I have been through that process.

Videos are fine, but very often they are shot with hand held camera and the scripts are terrible. It is always the same. A girl walking unnaturally slowly towards the pool, then takes her (empty) purse and starts to wet herself. I have always wandered why a girl is wearing a purse if there is nothing in it. The absolute worst I have ever seen was a video with two Eastern Europe girls (maybe Romanian) alternating walking under a garden shower and then around a much too long lawn. That continued for approximately 10-15 minutes - at least it felt like that! Need to tell that the background was an extremely messy back garden. You should be extremely desperate to pay for stuff like that. My favorites are still the few Bo Derek films as the Tarzan movie - at least there is some story and good photography.

If you want to get successful, you must decide which customer group you want to focus on in each product. Should it be quantity or quality - skirts or jeans? For example, most CD's and DVD's are a mix between skirts, dresses and jeans. However, this corresponds to mixing classical music and rock on the same CD. If you only like perhaps 1/3 of the stuff, you don't buy and it is very irritating to have to scroll past all the stuff you don't like. So my advice to you - group everything in three groups:

1) Long skirts and dresses, gipsy and vintage style, wedding gowns, under-skirts, stockings and suspenders etc.

2) Short skirts and dresses, business suits, cocktail dresses, pantyhose etc.

3) Jeans and casual, T-shirts, socks etc.

… and don’t be afraid of a little nudity here end there like a flash of a nipple and some up-skirts (without panties). Wetlook is a sexual fetish. You need to stimulate that if you want to sell.

Sorry, but the Internet is today's standard. It is fine to sell DVD's and HD Blue-ray, but stuff with more limited size like pictures and pre-views need to be downloadable.

In reply to Message (38260.2) Hello Re: Your opinions please

By badger - uu Thu 11/12/08 07:50:11 GMT

I definitely prefer videos.

I'm not a fan of pay per view videos. I think I get better value by joining a site with a lot of varied content rather than just paying for what I download.

In reply to Message (38260) Question Your opinions please

By FX Prod. - uu Wed 10/12/08 23:15:00 GMT

Hello wetlook fans!!! Some friends and I are trying to start our own site. Because of the economy and the fact that everyone is struggling a little to make ends meet, we're trying to keep the costs low to benefit everyone involved (You, us etc.) We figure since it's hard enough to pay bills, why spend an arm and a leg on your entertainment.  :)  My question is, would you all be interested in buying DVD's if a site only had pictures or vid caps of different scenes from the videos or is the general consensus strictly downloading from a site?

More then likely you'll find us throwing up a couple more posts with questions because well lets face it, you all will be the ones we're selling to and we want to make sure your needs are met. Cheers everyone!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]