minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 22:36:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 38237

Subject: Hello A tip for Wambank uploaders and billow fans - great hot tub scene on SNL

Date: Tue 09/12/08 00:12:22 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI there was an excellent wetlook scene on this past weekend's edition of Saturday Night Live.

It was a parody sketch of the famous John Malcovich movie "Dangerous Liasons"...instead it was done fully clothed in a hot tub, with John Malcovoich in the hot with 2 ladies fully clothed in period dresses in the hot tub, lots of billowing scenes too.

I only just found the scene on my DVR recordings today...and I found the scene was stored on my DVR (cos I always record SNL).

Anyway..I have the scene on my DVR in HDTV format....but I am sure several of the regular wetlook collectors and Wambank uploaders must have caught it too...so there is no need for me to make clips from common shows like SNL...I will just let the usual Wambank uploaders post to to the Wambank so they can get the credits and the usual accolades etc.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]