MyWetloook

Message # 38221.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: TLHSW001?

Date: Sun 07/12/08 21:18:47 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ah right. I now have a brand new 20" TFT and it's surprising how small certain producers' work looks on this screen (and it's not even that large by modern standards). Something that immediately strikes me about your work, from the samples, is that you do a lot of close-up shots, which is really nice. It's not that rival photos are small as such (although a certain well-known producer even goes as low as around 640x480 for "high res" photos) but that they focus too much on the full scene, making the model herself appear quite distant and small, with too little detail in the face and hair. Personally, I connect more with the model the more life-size her face is in the photo.

Your work looks very promising!

Although what's with the front page of your site still saying that you've been closed since January 2007? :P

In reply to Message (38221.1.1) Hello Re: TLHSW001?

By FPn - fploen@tlhs.orx de Sun 07/12/08 20:40:50 GMT

The reason is that TLHSW001 is a collection of very early pictures - technology at that time did not allow the resolution and quality as in the later set. Some shots were done on film and scanned, some shots were done with first generation of digital camera. Still ok, but not as superior as the most recent sets.

However, as you figured, a lot of pictures for quite a good price.

Cheers, FPn

In reply to Message (38221.1) Question TLHSW001?

By Malvineous - gb Sun 07/12/08 20:19:48 GMT

I'm intrigued -- TLHSW001 is €9.95 for 1300 photos, compared to 50-200 in the other sets, also €9.95. 1300 for the same price as 200? There's got to be a catch :P
In reply to Message (38221) Pictures wet Anna html

By FPn - fploen@tlhs.orx de Sun 07/12/08 14:18:09 GMT

Click the pictures.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]