Wetlook-Online

Message # 3821.1

Subject: Happy Also...

Date: Mon 26/05/03 05:47:35 GMT

Name: TheDude uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The best segment was one called "Bosom Springs" - bottled water for girls who like to get wet.  There were some great shots in this commercial parody.  It's on the episode where all the Juggys have super-soakers and a lame water fight breaks out at the end (of course the Juggys don't get really wet).  The segment was in the first half of the show and I think it originally aired last year so hopefully it will be repeated.

The Dude

In reply to Message (3821) TV The Man Show WAM

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 25/05/03 04:06:08 GMT

I've been watching "The Man Show"... if you have a 1/2hr to kill once in a week, or feel like taping and scanning...

They manage to work in WAM moments from time to time:

They have done a wet t-shirt or two...

They had a hot tub on their show set for the first season (or was it two?)... didn't get to much more than wet bathing suits... hopefully they'll bring it back and make more use of it... who knows?

They did a segment with a fake quicksand pit (one or two fully clothed girls well soaked)...

They've done a mud-wrestling scene...

They have a recurring feature: "Wheel of Destiny"... on the last installment, a woman had to dip her chest in caramel... on stage, she flipped up her top, leaned into a bowl, and showed the audience (and cameras) her caramel-coated breasts... without removing any of it, she replaced her top. Hmmm...

Sure, the humour on it is often quite puerile, but it does have its moments.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]