minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:35:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 38196

Subject: Pictures Wetlook Hunter, HeelsN'Legs and B-Wet - Eurowam.net new updates html

Date: Fri 05/12/08 18:35:42 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,
here are the photos from the new updates on Wetlook Hunter, HeelsN'Legs and B-wet (the new candid site of ours, featuring only European footage).
Sorry for the silence lately but I've been a little busy launching our new site Eurowam.net which is a gift to all the fans who support our work, because from now on you can
GET 9 SITES FOR $30 / MONTH
Check the site for more details and for more pictures then the ones posted below

Join our VIP program and get
9 wam sites for one low price
per month. Get 9 wam sites for
less than $3.50 per site
per month!
The new updates on

VIP Section & Download Store

HeelsNLegs
Pink is one of Caroline's favorite colors so the idea to make her a nice pink satin suit was a very good one thought her... And to celebrate properly we took her to the nearest beach and wet the outfit along with her open toe heels and tan pantyhose.

B-Wet
Pool party in a big club with lots of people getting wet in more pools wearing their party clothes. Courtesy of Akuna productions. [Part 4]

WetlookHunter
Marcela was just resting on a bench when my cameraman spotted her. We approach and I pretend that I know her from somewhere, which she kind of believe it because as I found out later she works as a bartender in a local pub. So after we talk a little about her job and we agree that being a bartender in full season it's a very good paid job I begin to explain to her little by little what we really want from the girls we are meeting in the streets. So Marcela was interested "a little bit" to be in our reality show and besides she said that she was never in a pool or into the sea with her clothes on and I am sure she was curious to find out how it is... Of course I told her that I did not met a girl from Constanta who did not entered into the sea with her clothes on and I asked her what kind of girl is she, to let an opportunity like this to pass ;) She agree that in might be fun to wear all the clothes on you into the sea (and let me tell you that if outside are around 30 degrees Celsius and you are wearing your working clothes after you worked all morning and afternoon in them and besides you are wearing pantyhose too you might find interesting the idea to soak them ;)... She said NO despite all my persuasion BUT you see her on the site so between her NO and the point she entered into the sea I must of convinced her somehow right? Check out how, watching this update.

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR VIP SECTION AND/OR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Archive Section

HeelsNLegs
It was afternoon and the weather was perfect for a swim. Caroline begin to walk on the beach, and then she walk deeper and deeper in the sea, getting wetter and wetter.

B-Wet
Apex13c13

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php

Enjoy the new site, the pictures and have a nice weekend.
Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]