MyWetloook

Message # 38053.1

Subject: Hello Re: VCR alert for MK

Date: Sat 22/11/08 16:04:14 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Tks....yeah...I already have that episode taped from Retro Channel...cos they already aired it before...so I taped it on my DVR last time. FYI this the same actress (Darleen Carr) who also did the best wetlook scene in the entire Magnum P.I. series too (the one where she is soaked in the rain in a very clinging blue dress).

Actually I have found lots of things on the Retro Channel that I had never heard or or seen before.....scenes that nobody ever recorded or noted as vintage wetlook scenes.

I am still "waiting" for that episode of "Run For Your Life" to air that has the pool catfight scene with the girl in an evening dress in the pool. They air that show every weekend and several sources have told me to watch out for the pool catfight scene....which I have never seen. The premise for that series really cracks me up....cos

a) It has the same problem M*A*S*H had (the MASH series was supposed to be about the Korean War....but the tv series lasted more than 2 times longer that the real Korean War did)....and in "Run For Your Life"....Ben Gazzara supposedly is dying of cancer and only has 1 year to live.....but the actual tv series lasted for 3 years....ha ha....and

b) For a tv series that is supposed to be about a man who is dying.....Ben Gazzara cracks me up...cos every 10 minutes in the show he is constantly lighting up ANOTHER cigarette...and puffing his way all thru the show. I have never seen a show where the lead actor lights up so many cigarettes in a show...ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (38053) Hello VCR alert for MK

By Corsair - uu Sat 22/11/08 05:25:24 GMT

The Retro channel is re-running Alias Smith and Jones on Sat and Sun at 1 pm. The Sunday episode should be the one where the young lady climbs out of the river wearing a skirt and boots, with pretty good closeups ( it should be in the last ten or fifteen minutes of the show).  I figured you may want to capture it if your old recording is fuzzy.

BTW,  the first season of AS&J is out on DVD and has two episodes with wetlook.  Not to mention, it is an entertaining series to watch.

Corsair

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]