minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:45:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 38029.3.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Creativewetlook.com Gallery #25 Now Completed! (male)

Date: Sat 22/11/08 02:19:27 GMT

Name: Sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@creativewetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well, one has to admit that controversy or not, this is what a forum is supposed to be about: sharing opinions and discussions. I appreciate all views and thank everyone for the posts. Let's keep talking!

SBF

In reply to Message (38029.3.1.1) Hello Re: Creativewetlook.com Gallery #25 Now Completed! (male)

By Malvineous - gb Fri 21/11/08 22:18:41 GMT

Yes, it's possible to be a sensitive type *and* love your wet women :) Male wetlook can be quite a nasty shock to a sensitive male psyche, but I have to agree with Hopeless case that these are very well shot images. Well lit, well exposed, bright, colourful.

The evidence in favour of women who are visually attracted to the sight of wet men is extremely slim; not non-existent, but not worth waiting for. I have no desire to deprive gay men of their pleasure though.

In reply to Message (38029.3.1) Read This Re: Creativewetlook.com Gallery #25 Now Completed! (male)

By soggybottom - us Fri 21/11/08 16:00:51 GMT

Dont be too sure of that. I was on Second Life and chatting with others in one of my groups. It was a woman and she said that whe wanted to see wet men. That is the problem, nobody wants to make room for EVERYONE. I open a thread that I don't care for and I just close it and move on. Was any man REALLY DAMAGED by these photos? Did it actually hurt your psyche to see a guy in wet jeans? Then I really feel sorry for you. You are too delicate to be in this forym :>)

Enjoy, girls if you are visiting here.

We need more wet guys for the women in here.

In reply to Message (38029.3) Read This Re: Creativewetlook.com Gallery #25 Now Completed! (male)

By rudy - de Fri 21/11/08 14:28:12 GMT

Sorry for my politically incorrect contribution. I was not offended by the images and there

was a warning. Everybody can feel free to enjoy wetlook and publish images which fullfil the

forum's rules. And we all live in free countries.

I have been online since the beginning of Nigel's forum and always it was a place for FEMALE

wetlook.

Sorry guys, there will be not one woman out there who is looking for pics of wet boys.

But that is only my very unimportant opinion

In reply to Message (38029) Pictures Creativewetlook.com Gallery #25 Now Completed! (male)

By Sunboyfun - sunboyfun@creativewetlook.com us Thu 20/11/08 07:28:37 GMT

Seems like an eternity since the last gallery was posted. I had a rather busy few weeks recently. Gallery #25 features some shots taken mostly in 2005, with some mixed in from the following 2006 and 2007 seasons. Lots of "muscle shirts" I now see in hindsight, hehehe. Gotta get myself back into that shape again, methinks!

CWD had asked about a choice of background photos for Gallery 25. A casual test of a pic he took of his beloved lake proved to work beautifully. I expected to look long and carefully for "just the right shot". Thanks for making it easy, CWD.

Enjoy!

SBF.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]