Wetlook-Online

Message # 38003.1.2

Subject: None Re: Karida wet and sexy under the shower html

Date: Tue 18/11/08 18:20:12 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@heelsnlegs.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi MaK, I believe my partners and friends have already replied to the thread before I could check the forum, so I am sorry for being a little late here and I am also sorry that our wetlook4u.com project generate a negative debate on Nigel's forum. Now what can I say more?... I hope that your criticism was not with bad intentions and I can assure you that everything you see on wetlook4u.com is what you get... and we tried to shoot the scenes is a different way... I am sorry that you don't like that BUT many other people like it, so we will continue to produce the clips on wetlook4u.com in the exact same way we do now. Regards, EuroWAM TEAM
In reply to Message (38003.1) Hello Re: Karida wet and sexy under the shower

By MaK - dk Mon 17/11/08 08:28:28 GMT

Very beautiful girl in a nice outfit, but the photographer, who shot this, needs to take photo lessons, and this time there is no excuse like limited time or disturbing children ;-)  She is really very beautiful. You owe her some better results.

The most important photography rule, which is so simple that many forget it: "Look through the viewer before you shoot". From our previous discussions I know that you have another opinion than me, but I don't think that a high-pressure jet cleaner belongs together with a romantic lace dress.

In reply to Message (38003) Pictures Karida wet and sexy under the shower html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@heelsnlegs.com ro Mon 17/11/08 06:00:48 GMT

Hi guys,
below are some screen captures selected from the new update... there are more on the site tough.

The new update

Karida
Our lovely Karida is wearing a sexy lace dress in this episode. She look even sexier after the water soak her outfit and her breasts can be clearly seen thru the dress. Well not so clearly maybe... and probably that was one of the reasons that make her take off the dress at some point.

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE HD CAPS

If the new update is not your preference, then visit our site and give us your feedback and VOTE for your preferences.

Enjoy the HD caps and have a great week.
Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]