Wetlook-Online

Message # 38003.1.1.4.1.1

Subject: Read This Re: Karida wet and sexy under the shower

Date: Wed 19/11/08 08:36:54 GMT

Name: the Hopeless case us

Email: s_vankirk2002@msn.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just to defend EuroWAM TEAM, (and you do not need defending by me :) ) I have a degree in television production, and VERY familiar with the technical aspects of shooting video as well as still photography. The point of view shot is technically difficult. Due to the close proximity of the camera, the field of field is shallow relative from the closest objects to the furthest objects. In other words, if Karida's face is in focus which is close to the camera, her feet will tend to be out of focus. If doing still photography, the trick here would be to use a slightly smaller aperture with a higher f stop, and move back from the subject with a shorter lens.

Since this is point of view video, and the video camera needs to be close up. A lens too wide would distort the subject's face, a spherical effect, which distorts features, yet we would see her from head to toe, all in one frame...  I assume the poster's complaint was about..poor framing???  Having the subject completely in the video frame would require a wider angle lens, so the distortion of image in the near field  (her face) would be terribly distracting.. a total disaster.

I love the point of view idea, the stills are just fine. (Karida looks stunning) I hope you managed to get close up point of view shots of her ankles, shoes and the nylons soaking up the water.  Well, if not, would you consider a few "point of view close ups" in your next video? ( I haven't seen the first yet LOL)

BTW most amatuers overuse the zoom, mostly for the purpose to get a close up. This usually blurs the image, and auto focus type cameras can not adjust fast enough... Better close ups are done by physically dollying the camera, or physically walking with a steadi-cam closer to your subject. (or the available digital vid cams with image stbilization) The effect is far more realistic, peripheral objects tend to move past the camera more naturally, and the main shot remains in sharper focus.

Point of view shooting does the same by physical movement of the camera, so the action appears more realistic, as per the active-subjective view of the shot.

thx for reading, keep up the good work!

In reply to Message (38003.1.1.4.1) Hello Re: Karida wet and sexy under the shower

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 18/11/08 17:09:01 GMT

I was merely pointing out the ignorance of your statements....the same thing Leon mentioned too..

i.e. your complaints are totally invalid and ignorant....you said

" but the photographer, who shot this, needs to take photo lessons,"

...i.e. this is NOT a photography site....there are NO photos anywhere on this site.

This is a site featuring Videoclips only....no photos...and what you are commenting upon are VIDCAPS i.e. examples from the video footage that were shot.

It is not us that need to take photo lessons....you need to learn the diffference between a vidcap...and a photo.

There are no photographers on his site...so they do not need to learn any "lessons" from you.

You are welcome to criticize all you like....but when you make factually incorrect statements....we have every right to point out the inaccuracy of your statements.

tks

MK

In reply to Message (38003.1.1.4) Talking Re: Karida wet and sexy under the shower

By MaK - dk Tue 18/11/08 06:02:57 GMT

MK.

My comment was just a follow up on the discussion I had with Flavio in thread #37940. Any wise business man or woman listen very carefully to any critisism from his/her customers, and Flavio has newer indicated that he don't want this - on the contrary - just read that thread.

I knew that Flavio and Leon to some extent works together, but not that you are a part of that team, so please write me a list over sites where only back-clapping comments are welcome.

PS. Remember the very clever words: If you in a discussion gets upset and angry, you are no longer fighting for truth, but for yourself!

In reply to Message (38003.1.1) Angry Re: Karida wet and sexy under the shower

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 17/11/08 14:18:43 GMT

Sorry....but I really think you do not understand the concept for this site. When EuroWAM TEAM and I created this site, the concept for the filming style would be "point of view"...i.e. an interactive experience like you are actually right there with the girl...and so that is the style of photography on this site...hence the style you see....if you don't like it...then don't view it.

We have heard enough of your constant criticisms of the photography on our sites....I am getting fed up reading your negative remarks every time we make a posting....you have made your point....so please give it a rest now...because we are not going to change the concept of our site to suit your needs. If you don't like our style, that is your perogative, there are plenty of other wetlook producers you can visit instead....but please note the forum rules and refrain from the constant negative remarks all the time.

MK

In reply to Message (38003.1) Hello Re: Karida wet and sexy under the shower

By MaK - dk Mon 17/11/08 08:28:28 GMT

Very beautiful girl in a nice outfit, but the photographer, who shot this, needs to take photo lessons, and this time there is no excuse like limited time or disturbing children ;-)  She is really very beautiful. You owe her some better results.

The most important photography rule, which is so simple that many forget it: "Look through the viewer before you shoot". From our previous discussions I know that you have another opinion than me, but I don't think that a high-pressure jet cleaner belongs together with a romantic lace dress.

In reply to Message (38003) Pictures Karida wet and sexy under the shower html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@heelsnlegs.com ro Mon 17/11/08 06:00:48 GMT

Hi guys,
below are some screen captures selected from the new update... there are more on the site tough.

The new update

Karida
Our lovely Karida is wearing a sexy lace dress in this episode. She look even sexier after the water soak her outfit and her breasts can be clearly seen thru the dress. Well not so clearly maybe... and probably that was one of the reasons that make her take off the dress at some point.

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE HD CAPS

If the new update is not your preference, then visit our site and give us your feedback and VOTE for your preferences.

Enjoy the HD caps and have a great week.
Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]