WetlookPro

Message # 37986.4.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: birthday present on Webshots

Date: Sun 16/11/08 14:39:08 GMT

Name: Tim us

Email: tim_gipe@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You cracked me up Bryce with the comment " but you probably knew I would say..."  LOL  I would try that, but my wife is incredibly thin-blooded and she would start to shiver at just the thought of that!! What I can do, is possibly dress her up with jeans with winter gloves, coat, hat, etc. and try an indoor pool shoot. Will that work? BTW, I got your email. Thanks. We'll see what we can work out.
In reply to Message (37986.4.1) Hello Re: birthday present on Webshots

By bryce (aka brad) - bradandsammie@mac.com us Sun 16/11/08 03:41:54 GMT

Website: http://web.mac.com/bradandsammie/Sammie_and_Brads_Place/home.html

Hi. Since you asked, and since it is cold there, why not a quick outdoor shoot with your lovely girl geared up for some cold weather. You know, jacket, gloves, maybe a scarf and hat. But you probably knew I'd say something like that.
In reply to Message (37986.4) Hello Re: birthday present on Webshots

By Tim - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Sun 16/11/08 01:56:54 GMT

Thank you all for the comments. I agree that I am one blessed dude. Does anyone have any suggestions as to clothing or surroundings that you may want to see? All comments will be taken into consideration. Keep in mind that we are fairly conservative and it is winter here. But I'll try like hell to get an indoor pool shoot soon!
In reply to Message (37986) Pictures birthday present on Webshots

By Tim - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Sat 15/11/08 18:31:49 GMT

Website: [URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568699479BdlkfV][IMG]http://thumb18.webshots.net/t/69/669/

Yesterday was my birthday! And I received a homecooked ribeye steak dinner by candlelite, lots of White Merlot, lots of chocolate, some new clothes ( in case any women wammers want to see ME for a change... LOL!! ), jammed to a compilation of Jet, Wolfmother, and Train ; but this was the best gift... damnit, I can't figure out how to put an image here!! Oh well, check out Webshots for the nice gift I got!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]