minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:20:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 3795.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: What about the save the whales film?

Date: Sun 25/05/03 00:45:08 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You mean Shelley Winters scenes from the Poseidon Adventure...ha ha

Yeah...you mean the Star Trek IV film with Catherine Hicks and the sinking ship ...but thats really for wet sweaters fans only...not really a good wet scene imho...the clothing is too heavy.

mk

In reply to Message (3795.1.1.1.1.1.1) Question What about the save the whales film? [nt]

By JW - gb Sat 24/05/03 22:50:24 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (3795.1.1.1.1.1) Note Re: Trek wetlook

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 24/05/03 09:08:03 GMT

OK... being a Trek fan just short of dressing up in Trek wear, attending a convention, or buying any memorabilia, here's what I know about wetlook on any of the Trek franchise shows:

TOS (That's the original series with William Shatner et al): no wetlook... period.

TNG (Patrick Stewart et al):

o  pilot episode - Wil Wheaton (Wesley) falls into a creek on the holodeck. Non-female wetlook.

o  "The Naked Now" - update/remake of TOS episode "The Naked Time" - mention of someone showering fully clothed, but no actual wetlook (same goes for the original version of the story). Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar) may have looked wet, but it was just gel in her hair.

o  "Genesis" - the crew devolves... Troi turns into an amphibian... in the course of which she decides to take a bath in her uniform (the standard jumpsuit, not the sort of thing she usually wears).

DS9 (Avery Brooks, et al): I don't think there is any wetlook at... some sweaty uniforms here and there at best (but then same could be said for TNG too). "It always rains on Ferengenaar(sp?)", but somehow when they visit, nobody actual gets wet.

VOY (Kate Mulgrew, et al): Except for one brief scene where some "Alpha Quadrant" warriors emerge from a pond in a "holodeck" simulation (very brief, I don't think there was a woman in the group), ditto DS9.

ENT (Scott Bakula, et al): I guess I missed the wetlook (if there was any)... unless you count the captain (Scott) getting doused by his science officer (Jolene Blalock) in order to wake him up enough to fly the ship out of danger. She doesn't get more than a sleeve wet. However, several scenes of various crew (notably Jolene and Linda Park) in advanced states of undress smearing each other with "decontamination gel". Personally, I wouldn't mind a little of that sort of action with the likes of either Jolene or Linda.

As for the movies... one scene I'll remember:

Donna Murphy getting pushed off a doorway into a lake and having to swim for it. She was wearing a nice flowing dress. Data (Brent Spiner) goes for a stroll at the bottom of the lake too, but that again is non-female wetlook.

If I missed anything, I shall stand corrected.

In reply to Message (3795.1.1.1.1) Hello The only(maybe) female scene...

By Walt - us Sat 24/05/03 04:48:28 GMT

...The first (I think) episode, Wesley Crusher falls in the Holodeck stream and Data lifts him out. Obviously, this was not a female, but it was a wet scene.

I do think I remember Yar in a wet scene. This was the episode similar to the STTOS episode where folks went rather nuts & they discovered the old cure did not work.

The movie, "Insurrection" has a rather good looking female native getting shoved out a cloaked ship into the water. BTW: She could not swim.

In reply to Message (3795.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Star Trek the Next Generation We Scene

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 23/05/03 22:57:48 GMT

Yeah...I have that Deanna Troy bath scene on a cliptape from around 6-7 years ago when it first aired. Thats the only wet scene on TNG that I am aware of...but the new Enterprise series just had a pretty decent wet scene that aired about 2 months ago too...

....so don't always assume that folks can't get wet in space...ha ha

mk

In reply to Message (3795.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Star Trek the Next Generation We Scene

By Water Ski - Water_ski_2003@Hotmail.com gb Fri 23/05/03 19:11:20 GMT

Aw man... After watching that series for so long plus the endless repeats I can't believe I missed this. Which uniform was it? (She seemed to ave quite a few)
In reply to Message (3795.1) TV Re: Star Trek the Next Generation We Scene

By Wetgalfan - wetgalfan@yahoo.com us Fri 23/05/03 17:15:25 GMT

The episode title was "Genesis" and it is available on VHS.  It is also on DVD, but you have to buy the entire season 7 boxed set.  They go for around $100 so unless you are a fan of the show, (I am), that is a little pricey for one wet scene.
In reply to Message (3795) Question Star Trek the Next Generation We Scene

By Mr. Tennis - us Fri 23/05/03 13:51:23 GMT

I know there was an episode of Star Trek TNG where Deanna Troi wears her uniform in a bath tub. I know there was a website that had pictures of this, but it has closed. Does anyone know where I may be able to find these pictures? *They were vid caps.*

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]