Message # 37947.3

Subject: Hello Re: New start up

Date: Thu 13/11/08 01:15:18 GMT

Name: bryce (aka brad) us

Email: bradandsammie@mac.com

Website: http://web.mac.com/bradandsammie/Sammie_and_Brads_Place/home.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi. I am also pretty much computer-illiterate but can verify that for a basic set-up the iWeb program for Mac is really easy to use. You could probably get a lot more intricate than I do on our page (I was basically trying to re-create the old html format of our old site) but the program really does make things simple. For payments it's really easy to just set up a paypal account, too.

But do listen to what the others are saying. If you expect anyone to buy, then be sure to really listen to what people want, provide lots of samples, AND be ready to accept a degree of negativity. Something will always be the wrong outfit, the wrong angle, the water will be entered too slowly or too fast, there will be socks or no socks and this will make someone complain...

Best of luck to you. I am looking forward to seeing your work.

In reply to Message (37947) Help Me New start up

By Tim - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Wed 12/11/08 16:54:47 GMT

Hi Everyone. My wife and I are wanting to start up a new wet and muddy website to try and possibly earn a little extra cash. We don't want to get rich off of it, just a little extra to help us eat!! The current financial times have literally wiped us out. So we decided, " What the hey", and want to something we both love doing. We've been very modest in the past about our adventures but decided that there is nothing weird about it. We are, however conservative with our photos - no nudity. We are looking for advice on what we need to do because we are both computer illiterate for the most part. I am trying to post a few sample pix here, but can't figure that out either. Duh...    haha  So we need basic info from the ground up on what to do to get started.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]