Wetlook-Online

Message # 37945.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Well said . . . [nt]

Date: Thu 13/11/08 12:54:42 GMT

Name: Gabe us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (37945.1.1.1) Question Re: Ellen show dunking

By GoOfBaLL - uu Thu 13/11/08 05:16:09 GMT

I am not going to fall into the trap of criticising the editing or lighting or whatever.  We all know that the TV wam scenes are never going to be as good as the professional stuff (ala MK and Aquatapes).

I'm just thrilled to see it on TV cos that makes it more mainstream and the more we see Ellen dunk fully clothed girls on her show the more likely we are to see public charity events with fully clothed dunk tanks, church events with dunk tanks, cheerleader fundraiser dunk tanks, etc.  It removes some of the fear of getting wet with your clothes on... as if seeing a girl dunked on Ellen makes it somehow okay for your girlfriend to jump into a swimming pool at a party or something.  And that as we all know is the ultimate thrill... when your girl who doesn't even know what WAM is will just jump into a swimming pool for no reason.  Oh, and that is from personal experience! :p  We can only hope to have a show with gunge tanks and such... like the British Noel's House Party or something.  Wow, would I love to go to a charity gunge tank event hosted by the local cheerleaders or something of that nature.

Besides, I have a hunch that Ellen enjoys watching the girls get wet as much as we do.  She is into girls, y'know.

And finally, has anyone got a compiled list of the Ellen dunkees?  I have a pretty decent collection of Ellen dunk tanks on video but I want to make sure that I'm not missing any.

In reply to Message (37945.1.1) Hello Re: Ellen show dunking

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 12/11/08 16:24:32 GMT

I guess the wicked masterplan is working....i.e. all the "real" dunktank producers had a collection....and they have been sending weekly donations to the Ellen show....to encourage her to make the dunkings as lousy as possible.....i.e. poor subjects for the tank, lousy clothings, lousy staging and lighting, lousy camerawork....and make sure the cage obscures as much as possible.  Ellen's 6 week lesson on how NOT to stage dunk tank scenes....has been a great boost in sales for all those dunk tank producers who know how to stage and shoot DT scenes properly.

MK

In reply to Message (37945.1) Info Re: Ellen show dunking

By wetwhiteandblue - us Wed 12/11/08 15:52:30 GMT

I've heard from other sources that the guests who are dunked are staged - including those selected from the audience.  I'm almost sure they all were bathing suits under their clothes with a change of clothes backstage.  None of this is spontaneous or unexpected.
In reply to Message (37945) Info Ellen show dunking

By Wetlooklvr - us Wed 12/11/08 14:35:10 GMT

The dunkings have continued into November for another cause.  But so far, nothing but men or no dunkings at all.  Today, a cute female audience member was dunked by Paris Hilton.  She was wearing a nice purple blouse and gray slacks.  She was very excited to get up on the tank and be put into the water.  She even went back under.  As usual, the views were not great, and they even missed the actual dunking (the woman falling into the water).  We also didn't get a cutaway exit of the dunktank either.  Missed opportunity, but yes, it was something.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]