Wetlook-Online

Message # 37940.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Oana - the new girl on WetlookHunter.com

Date: Mon 17/11/08 07:34:25 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sorry that you misunderstood me a little. The three points was NOT directly related to your sites. It was just a description of wetlook photo in general. In fact, the girls on Wetlook Hunter seem to be much more relaxed and seem to enjoy wetlook much more than many professional models, who obviously only does it for money. You mention Leon. Perhaps he (and Stormy Waters) should consider a few of his/their girls. Photography is extremely revealing. You simply cannot hide whether a girl likes it or not.

With the nearest beach I just ment the absolute easiest possibility to get the girl wet.

Every top photographer throws perhaps 90% of the shoots away. It is a question about quality or quantity. For over 15 years (until the house was rebuild and there were no more space for it) I had a big wetlook poster in my bedroom with outstanding photographical qualities. I never became tired of looking at that picture, but when I sometimes look through my big archive of wetlook photos, most of them only get a few seconds of attention.

In reply to Message (37940.1.1.1.1) Talking Re: Oana - the new girl on WetlookHunter.com html

By EuroWAM TEAM - hunter@wetlookhunter.com ro Sat 15/11/08 07:25:58 GMT

Hello Mak,
I fully agree with you on a certain level and I will tell you how the things goes by going point to point:

1) You find a good looking girl, which is willing to get wet for money - she don't even need to like it.
All the girls you will see on my sites (I mean EVERY ONE) have as their main purpose either the fact that they are curious either the fact that they like to be wet in their clothes. Probably you don't know that (regular old members, who use to e-mail me know this) BUT many of the girls I work with on Heelsnlegs are professional top models in Romania which normally ask for their image more then they get from me... and in the first case the image is not used on a fetish website ;)... which will make me think that either they like me and help me with the sessions (which is absolutely not true) either they enjoy what they are doing. And in the case of WetlookHunter site well those are just girls next door who do the clip mostly because they want to know how is and the main reason is not the money (even if the money is sometimes the thing that make them decide to come with us). and I am sure Leon can tell you the same (he produce the streetsplashpublic.com). The situation with the girls on WetlookHunter is that they can hardly model... because they are not models... they just have fun in the water and that is it. The photographer take the pictures and try to do the best job he can and we do almost everything "on the fly".

2) You find the nearest beach where she can get wet.
Well bad news for me here too... because the neares beach is at 600 km from my town... and if any of you drive on Eastern European roads you know that 600 km are a pretty long distance.

3) You press the shutter without the slightest attention to lighting and disturbing objects.
Yes, that is happening on the WetlookHunter.com BUT please notice that there you don't have the time to do it other wise... because if you wait and change the settings of the camera after every picture, after you change the angle, then you would take 20 photos and the the girl is already out from the water. I am sure that any producer / photographer knows that there is a difference between taking the pictures in reality (on the streets) and doing the pictures in the studio with the model posing especially for the camera. You mention Edwin R and Sam Haskins... they do a VERY good work and I respect their work... their pictures are absolutely great, the model is focused on the camera and the photographer is concentrated on doing the best pictures possible from the nicest angles etc. BUT what you see on the site is just 20-40% (or even less) from the pictures they actually take... the rest of them gets trowed away... even we, we dump a certain percent of the photos because we consider them lower quality. And besides the photographer working alone with a model don't have one or two cameraman around him to move back and forth and bother him, because when you do both (photos and video) you must to pay attention to the lighting for the camcorder too not just the lighting for the photo camera and the set must be split between the cameraman and the photographer and when that set is a public beach and you have also ppl and children you must avoid to get in the pictures or video, then the things can be pretty complicated.

Anyway... if you you want to talk more please e-mail me.

Regards,
EuroWAM TEAM
In reply to Message (37940.1.1.1) Talking Re: Oana - the new girl on WetlookHunter.com

By MaK - dk Thu 13/11/08 09:20:40 GMT

When you start looking for wetlook pictures on the internet, you save everything, which is just slightly wet, and become member of more sites. However, as the number of pictures on your harddisk begins to be counted in hundreds or perhaps thousands, you find that you never look at the old ones anymore and begin to be more critical. At that point, you only save the absolute best pictures and begin to prefer Pay-Per-View instead of a normal membership. I have been through that process.

If the purpose of your pictures is just to supply a big number of wetlook pictures, there is nothing wrong with the lighting; but if you want to create exiting results, which you can watch again and again without being tired, the photographical quality needs to be improved. Many wetlook pictures are done the following way.

1) You find a good looking girl, which is willing to get wet for money - she don't even need to like it.

2) You find the nearest beach where she can get wet.

3) You press the shutter without the slightest attention to lighting and disturbing objects.

However, it may also be done the following way:

1) You find a beautiful location and the time at the day where the lighting is just perfect.

2) You notice the colors at that time - for example orange if the location is perfect at sunset.

3) You find a model, who really likes it, and dress her in matching colors (orange) to limit the color palette.

4) You work with fill-flash, reflecters etc. to get the perfect result.

5) You don't slant the camera.

You see the difference.

Lighting is always a question about whether you want quality or quantity. It is difficult to explain, but look at the pictures from Edwin R ( for example http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?37731 ) and Sam Haskins (not wetlook, but one of the best girl photographers ever).

PS. Have you ever seen a slanted painting?

In reply to Message (37940.1.1) Hello Re: Oana - the new girl on WetlookHunter.com

By EuroWAM TEAM - hunter@wetlookhunter.com ro Wed 12/11/08 16:43:54 GMT

Hi Mak,

you know how it is... different ppl have sometimes different tastes... I use different photographers from time to time and they tend to do the things a little on their way...

But please tell me more about lighting I will be happy to change the things if I can... What is about the lighting? To warm? Too cold?

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (37940.1) Hello Re: Oana - the new girl on WetlookHunter.com

By MaK - dk Wed 12/11/08 05:47:52 GMT

Beautiful girl, but if you want something really new, why don't you turn the pictures completely upside down instead of just slanting them a little?

If you want outstanding results, you could of course also work with the lighting, the surroundings, the color palette etc., but this is of course not so fancy.

In reply to Message (37940) Pictures Oana - the new girl on WetlookHunter.com html

By EuroWAM TEAM - hunter@wetlookhunter.com ro Tue 11/11/08 18:32:42 GMT

Hi guys, the new girl on the site is Oana...
Pictures selected for you guys, below and more on the site...

The new update

Oana B
Check the site for the story...

CHECK THE SITE FOR THE OTHER FREE PHOTOS

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]