minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 19:48:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 37920.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: There are some in MK's Listings...

Date: Tue 11/11/08 14:40:27 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Unfortunately, almost every Indian movie clip that is on Youtube is always at a very low resolution, and as any pantyhose fans knows...low res videos are totally useless if you want to see "detail" (the pantyhose fabric) on the legs. The only way to enjoy wet pantyhose scenes is via high res DVDs or a satellite transmission from TV....cos youtube clips just don't cut the mustard as far as quality and resolution goes.

FYI I used to belong to many Indian Video Rental stores when I lived in Asia in the 1980's, and 90% of all Indian VHS tapes made and released in the 1980's are useless too (i.e. most are very bad soft focus film prints, and in those days most Indian VHS tapes were totally plastered with ticker tape style ad banners flying across the screen every 10 seconds too....which was most annoying). Most of the Indian stuff I collected on tape  in the 1980's.....is pretty poor quality too...and for the last several years I have been replacing most of the old clips I had...with fresh copies that I taped directly from Indian Satellite TV stations, cos for the last few years they have been re-mastering many of those old films and re-releasing them now as high res dvds or high res sat tv transmissions.

So basically....if you want sharp quality Indian film clips...forget about Youtube. You either need to buy or rent the DVDs ....or subscribe to Indian satellite tv channels.

FYI....a great Indian DVD video site I buy many DVDs from (cos their prices are so cheap....only $6 each)....is http://store.nehaflix.com/index.html

-- I normally buy 20-30 per month from them.

Most online clips from Indian films are crap quality....but there is one great forum that specializes in high re quality indian clips and puts them all on Rapidshare in high quality....email me if you need more details on this forum.

MK

In reply to Message (37920.2) Wow There are some in MK's Listings...

By Casper - us Mon 10/11/08 22:45:35 GMT

...but there is not a lot of detail about the movies, so finding them would be tough unless you get them from MK.  Great Find!  And I agree, I would love to see more if anyone knows!

Casper

In reply to Message (37920) Happy Rare Indian clip with pantyhose

By Anonymous - uu Sun 09/11/08 16:58:54 GMT

Anyone know of other Indian scenes with wet pantyhose/ tights?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6fXMLk7wmk&feature=related

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]