minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 03:20:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 379.2.2.1

Subject: Wow I would like to see the tartan skirt, long white socks, and SHOES!!!

Date: Sat 05/10/02 13:12:53 GMT

Name: Betsy Wetsy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Oh yeah!!!!
In reply to Message (379.2.2) Talking ... and here are the answers ...

By Graham (UK) - gswet@lisabubbles.org.nospam gb Sat 05/10/02 09:30:14 GMT

a) Yes, she can swim but not very well. Until recently, she was afraid of the water - having nearly drowned some years ago - but she is gradually overcoming that fear.

b) There are very few of her swimming (see answer above), so if you are looking for those sort of photos it's best to look elsewhere. There will never be many of her swimming and none of her underwater.

c) More CDs will come out over the coming months, when I have time to create them for her. She does not produce the CDs herself. That set (of 30 photos) has already been created for someone else and you can order a download of the photos by using the order form at http://www.lisabubbles.org/order.html and requesting the "plaid/tartan" set in the notes area of the PayPal order form.

Graham

In reply to Message (379.2) Question Stupid Question of the Week to Lisa Bubbles

By Anonymous - uu Sat 05/10/02 09:09:06 GMT

Looking through the pictures for Lisa's CDs, I can't help but notice that whilst there are some truly wonderful pictures of Lisa standing in the pool, or holding on to the side, there doesn't appear to be any of Lisa actually swimming.  This raises the questions:

a) Can Lisa swim?

b) If she can, which is the best CD to buy to see her swimming in a dress or skirt?

There is also a third question, which is when are the wonderful pictures of Lisa in the tartan skirt coming out on CD?

In reply to Message (379) Tongue A double Lisa Bubbles update

By Graham (UK) - gswet@lisabubbles.org.nospam gb Sat 05/10/02 08:10:58 GMT

Especially for "wetinred" who ordered all of Lisa's CDs - an update AND a new photo set. And guess what colour Lisa is wearing?? Enjoy them ... Graham

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]