MyWetloook

Message # 3788.6

Subject: Great Re: Question on Wetlook Interest

Date: Fri 23/05/03 19:48:46 GMT

Name: Chester us

Email: chester@sgroi.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is a good discussion.

I am 34 years of age and unmarried.  My first wetlook experience started out in summer camp around age 9 or 10 where we, a mixed sex lot, were "allowed" to swim in the lake in whatever we had on including jeans and t-shirts.  It was really great!  However, when I tried doing this at home in the family pool I got a good whipping so hid my wet clothes fetish after that time.

I would say that find out via the Internet that others were into wet clothes was really and truly one of the best days of my life.  It was as if a great burden had been lifted off my shoulders.  What a relief it was!

Yes, I am sexually aroused by wetlook on others but don't like seeing see-through wet clothing.  As another poster has said, the more clothing the better!  Even so, it is an arousing experience for me nonetheless.  I prefer wearing my wet clothes as long as possible and even have slept in them on occasion.  My favorite type of wetlook is seeing couples getting wet fully clothed because I can project myself into that situation fantasizing that it was me insted of the other guy getting wet with that lady.  For a while I actually did have a Thai girlfriend that I met at the university who swam in t-shirts and shorts for reasons of modesty but she really didn't enjoy it.  I tried persuading her to wear other types of clothes in the pool but she would have none of it sad to say (and she was a looker too).

I share this computer with other housemates so keep all my wet photos and e-mail correspondence on a remote server that only I have the username and password for.  I use a DOS command-line FTP program to transfer my downloads there (or, if I am really worried about others seeing the pics), I SSH into a remote shell and download any desired pics direct to the server using the images' fully URL via Lynx or Links (the programs).  This DOS FTP program that comes with Windows is really barebones in that it does not remember sites, usernames, and passwords I have used.  It may be more keystrokes to type each time I want to upload files but its more than worth it for sake of privacy.  Still, I really don't try to hide my wetlook fetish (there's even a wet pic of me on my dry site) because I don't want to hide this from a potential mate who later might find reason to leave me because of this.  

On the same remote linux server where I store my pics, I also receive, read and save all of my e-mail via Pine (or Elm).  I pay an annual fee of about $100 in a postal moneyorder that I send out from my post office box which only I have a key to.  That way, chances are very good that my wet e-mail and pictures are safe, secure, and privacy although the computers and the Internet there is no 100% guarentee of privacy.  I clear my browser's cache of pics and cookies after each use and delete my temporary downloads before I turn off the computer (don't forget to empty the recycle bin).  As I said, its not foolproof but it works for most people out there (who don't really care anyway).

In reply to Message (3788) Question Question on Wetlook Interest

By wannabewet - us Fri 23/05/03 05:54:43 GMT

I am male, 50s, and have been into wet clothes since I knew the meaning of the term.  As a young child, I would ask my mother for permission (usually with no success)to take baths or swim without removing my clothes.  The earliest time I can remember any wet activity was at age 5, so thet means I have been following this line of interest for about 50 years.  As I grew older, my scope of interest quickly expanded to search for opportunity to see others (spell that w-o-m-e-n) engnge in the same activity.  

As we all know, interest in wetlook, either from the perspective of a participant or spectator, is quite limited in the USA.  I am married (for 21 years) but my wife thinks that the only way to get wet is to wear a swimsuit, period (no t-shirt over the swim suit or anything like that).  She thinks it is reprehensible to even consider swimming, wading, etc., in 'street clothes'.  Therefore, I must take advantage of business travel or being at home by myself (as I am at this moment).  In fact, I write this following a brief session in our hot tub at home wearing jeans, polo shirt, and windbreaker (temperature is around 60 degrees F).

In the last 25 years, I have primarily indulged in the wetlook world on my own - in only one instance was I joined by a woman -- that was at a hotel when I entered a pool in business attire and was discovered by a lady wearing a navy blue dress who subsequently joined me.  That was about 18 years ago -- since that time, I have received curious stares or glares from anyone witnessing me either getting wet or after the fact.

I am a fairly frequent visitor to this forum so I see all different types of wetlook.  My personal interest falls sharply away from the transparent shirts, nudity, and that kind of thing.  Instead, I enjoy views of gradual immersion in bodies of water (pools, rivers, lakes, and some beach scenes) in "regular" clothes (i.e. business suit, business casual outfit, or other day-to-day attire), followed by views of the woman in gleaming, wet, soaked clothes and appearing to enjoy it (in the manner of the Wetlook Unlimited site).

Based on recent scans through this forum and other wetlook sites available on the web (I am not in a position to enter into pay agreements involving communication with my home computer), it appears the interest of the majority is in the more scantily-clad, transparent type of wetlook.  Maybe it's an age thing, but I am curious -- is the general interest more toward the sexual response triggered by the wetlook scene, or do others who post entries on the forum actually enjoy the wet experience at a personal level??  As you may be able to determine from my question, I take advantage of opportunities to get wet -- after I get that way, I want to stay that way.  When, I am not at work or in a clod environment, I prefer wearing clothes wet over wearing them dry.  

Sorry for the long discourse.  I would be interested in seeing other comments on the subject.  In the meantime, I hope everyone who is so inclined will join me in a good soaking.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]