Wetlook-Online

Message # 3788.4

Subject: Hello Re: Question on Wetlook Interest

Date: Fri 23/05/03 11:18:26 GMT

Name: WetKahuna us

Email: knightowlvideo@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Your first paragraph describes me exactly (I'm 54 1/2).

The more fully clothed the better. Have you visited my site?

www.knightowlvideos.com  

In reply to Message (3788) Question Question on Wetlook Interest

By wannabewet - us Fri 23/05/03 05:54:43 GMT

I am male, 50s, and have been into wet clothes since I knew the meaning of the term.  As a young child, I would ask my mother for permission (usually with no success)to take baths or swim without removing my clothes.  The earliest time I can remember any wet activity was at age 5, so thet means I have been following this line of interest for about 50 years.  As I grew older, my scope of interest quickly expanded to search for opportunity to see others (spell that w-o-m-e-n) engnge in the same activity.  

As we all know, interest in wetlook, either from the perspective of a participant or spectator, is quite limited in the USA.  I am married (for 21 years) but my wife thinks that the only way to get wet is to wear a swimsuit, period (no t-shirt over the swim suit or anything like that).  She thinks it is reprehensible to even consider swimming, wading, etc., in 'street clothes'.  Therefore, I must take advantage of business travel or being at home by myself (as I am at this moment).  In fact, I write this following a brief session in our hot tub at home wearing jeans, polo shirt, and windbreaker (temperature is around 60 degrees F).

In the last 25 years, I have primarily indulged in the wetlook world on my own - in only one instance was I joined by a woman -- that was at a hotel when I entered a pool in business attire and was discovered by a lady wearing a navy blue dress who subsequently joined me.  That was about 18 years ago -- since that time, I have received curious stares or glares from anyone witnessing me either getting wet or after the fact.

I am a fairly frequent visitor to this forum so I see all different types of wetlook.  My personal interest falls sharply away from the transparent shirts, nudity, and that kind of thing.  Instead, I enjoy views of gradual immersion in bodies of water (pools, rivers, lakes, and some beach scenes) in "regular" clothes (i.e. business suit, business casual outfit, or other day-to-day attire), followed by views of the woman in gleaming, wet, soaked clothes and appearing to enjoy it (in the manner of the Wetlook Unlimited site).

Based on recent scans through this forum and other wetlook sites available on the web (I am not in a position to enter into pay agreements involving communication with my home computer), it appears the interest of the majority is in the more scantily-clad, transparent type of wetlook.  Maybe it's an age thing, but I am curious -- is the general interest more toward the sexual response triggered by the wetlook scene, or do others who post entries on the forum actually enjoy the wet experience at a personal level??  As you may be able to determine from my question, I take advantage of opportunities to get wet -- after I get that way, I want to stay that way.  When, I am not at work or in a clod environment, I prefer wearing clothes wet over wearing them dry.  

Sorry for the long discourse.  I would be interested in seeing other comments on the subject.  In the meantime, I hope everyone who is so inclined will join me in a good soaking.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]