MyWetloook

Message # 37879.5

Subject: Hello my top 3

Date: Thu 06/11/08 00:09:04 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My top 3 choices would be Wetlook U, Liquid Ladies, and Stormy Waters, with the first two tied for #1.  I like the fact that Liquid Ladies goes out to various streams in Tennessee to do wetlook shoots, but I like the clothing the Wetlook U models wear, and I find Wetlook U models the most attractive.  If only the owner of Wetlook U would take his models out on road trips to state parks in Southern California, Nevada, Arizona, and southwest Utah for shoots in rivers, creeks, streams, and waterfalls that are found out in that part of the USA.  Maybe a shoot in the Virgin River at Zion NP.
In reply to Message (37879) Hello Survey: What is the best wetlook site?

By Daniel23 - de Wed 05/11/08 16:26:08 GMT

Hi Folks!

I want to know wich wetlook site do you like best, and some reasons why, and what could be better on your favourite site!!

I hope I will get a lot of answers!!

For me itīs Wetlook Hunter, because there are always good outfits and good girls and it`s not played, it`s real!! I hope the site will be updated more oftener in the future!! And i wish some more scenes in the pool, and it would be nice when they would jump in the pool sometimes!! But this site I like best!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]