minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:33:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 37876.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Whats wrong with contestants appear to be wearing grungy jeans and pants?

Date: Thu 06/11/08 07:15:18 GMT

Name: the Hopeless case us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You may be right, and a good point, and then the producers would be very wrong by including the wetlook clip in the trailer. The producers must have intentionally included the well dressed girl in the trailer to motivate people to watch the show! I think that MK is correct, that a trailer should not be deceptive. If a shabby chothed girl was shown in the trailer, would as many people have been impressed by the shabby clothes getting wet? I think not, since it's no big deal to get shabby clothing wet. Fine clothes going in the drink add a "shock factor" to the show that appeals to the general audience without any wetlook fetishes per se.. but most people seem to take notice. So, the trailer should reflect what is seen in the show.
In reply to Message (37876.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Whats wrong with contestants appear to be wearing grungy jeans and pants?

By Matt - uu Wed 05/11/08 22:44:26 GMT

Since 99.9% of the population doesn't use wetlook to determine whether or not to watch a show, I doubt they're worried about it.
In reply to Message (37876.1.1.1) Hello Re: Whats wrong with contestants appear to be wearing grungy jeans and pants?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 05/11/08 21:31:12 GMT

Nothing at all...for jeans and pants fans.

I was merely stating that the promo video is (I think) misleading....cos it promotes one thing (i.e. a nicely dressed girl) while the actual show seems to be delivering something completely different. It's a bit like promoting a Mercedes...but when you go to pick it up, they only give you a Toyota. Promos and movie trailers should be accurate...and not misleading.

MK

In reply to Message (37876.1.1) Confused Whats wrong with contestants appear to be wearing grungy jeans and pants? [nt]

By wetdane - dk Wed 05/11/08 15:53:50 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (37876.1) Hello Re: New Reality Show?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 05/11/08 15:37:00 GMT

Do you want the good news or the bad news...

The good news is...the show is called ESTATE OF PANIC and will debut on the Sci Fi channel on Nov 12th at 10pm.

You can see the official site and the promo video here....

http://www.scifi.com/estateofpanic/

The bad news is....don't get your hopes up too high for "quality wetlook" scenes...like you see in the promo. There are several sites around the web showing the cast and production photos from the show....and so far I see no evidence of girls in dresses or nice clothings like you see in the promo video. I have a feeling that the promo video is misleading, and is not one of the contestants in a scene from the show...but merely a promo scene shot with a model instead...cos all the  actual contestants appear to be wearing grungy jeans and pants....ala "Ellen show"...but I could be wrong. All I am saying is...the clothings in the production photos I have seen...do not match to what we see is this promo clip that they  show. So..my assessment is...this series will be of interest to casual clothing fans only....and anybody who likes the sort of scenes that "Ellen" had on her show (which did nothing for me)...and wetlook fans who want to see nicer clothes are going to disappointed....but then..I would love to be proven wrong....

MK

In reply to Message (37876) Question New Reality Show?

By Fish - fish@aol.com us Wed 05/11/08 13:40:10 GMT

Someone on here posted information about a new reality show that was premiering this month that had a water room. Looked like a lot of potential for wetlook. Does anyone remember what the show is? I do not want to miss it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]