MyWetloook

Message # 3787

Subject: Info Wetlook Models 1A

Date: Fri 23/05/03 03:31:48 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

See Posting 3775. In the best “New Yorker” tradition, lets call this, “The Department of Further Amplification”.

Comments, particularly MK’s are right on and are accurate in the universe in which he operates.  And the precautions he cites are indeed appropriate:

However, my case::

1. All my wetlook photos were taken for my own pleasure and satisfaction. I did not intend to sell or publish them. I certainly did not know who was “out there” or if there were any such. My discovery of the “community” was a development which took place within the past, what is it(?) five years. None of my pix have ever been sold, or published..at least as far as I know.

2. Since my discovery of, and participation in, this forum I have sent some photos to friends developed here. In most cases, as I am sure a few of you know, I have sent them because I felt the recipients would appreciate them, or could be used as "samples" for their own wetlook photography. These were sent with the requests that they not be posted to this or any sites. In short, I sent them because I believe the designated individuals would like them. I was correct.

3. But with the development of specific sites, at which I was a guest (Wet Casual and Total Wetlook),  I posted some personal wetlook pics. These were, (for lack of a better term) “innocent” wetlook photos which, I felt, would cause no embarrassment to the girls shown.   I have never taken, nor posted of course, photos which trended towards the raunchy. (I do not download them either.) Yes, in the case of Asian bargirls, I was able to make some fun, semi-strip shots, but these were in a public pool, well in the open. No models were even involved. You have seen them, your call.

4. Therefore, I assert that the guidelines I posted in 3775 are still appropriate for those who wish to take personal wetlook photos, for their own pleasure, and without consideration of publication or profit.

As I have stated before, I underwent some moderate costs in the pursuit of these interests. But I never made a brass cent or dinar of profit from them. And I welcome the opportunity to share them with those who maintain a similar interest.

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]