WetlookPro

Message # 37856.1

Subject: Hello Re: wet kebaya anyone?

Date: Mon 03/11/08 20:06:53 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is blouse worn in Indonesia, Malayasia and Singapore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebaya

I lived in Singapore for 3 years and have travelled all over Malaysia and Indonesia many times too...and there are no wetlook events or festivals in any of those countries (that I am aware of) where you will see those costumes getting wet. The only time I saw girls wearing outfights like that and bathing in them, was during the times I went to the Indonesian island of Bali...and you would sometimes see the girls on Sanur beach doing their daily "ablutions" (bathing rituals) before sunset each day. Mostly though...if you go to the beaches or waterfalls in any of those countries...you will see that local cultural dress has totally been infected and ruined by the westernized culture of the almighty "t shirt and shorts".

While there are no wetlook events or festivals in Indonesia, Malayasia and Singapore....you CAN find similar style blouses and skirts in the wetlook festivals held in Thailand (Songkran) and especially during the parades the Thingyan festival in Myanmar (Burma). I have dozens of hours of footage from wetlook festivals in Thailand with similar style blouses....never been to Myanmar yet...mainly cos it is too dangerous for foreigners to visit that country (the last time they had an uprising....the government resorted to the medieval tactic of decapitating demonstrators and putting their heads on pikes).

If you do a google or flickr search for Thingyan photos...I think you will find lots of pics of girls in similar attire. Thailand's festival is too "westernized" these days....but you can find local folk dress wetlook if you search for the water festival pics from Laos and Cambodia too.

MK

In reply to Message (37856) Hello wet kebaya anyone?

By Anonymous - uu Mon 03/11/08 13:36:34 GMT

anybody can upload girl in  wet kebaya?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]