WetlookPro

Message # 37816.1

Subject: Hello Re: to MK

Date: Fri 31/10/08 19:20:24 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Robbi

It's gonna be a few months before I can get to releasing those. I only just got back from my trip to the UK, and currently I have about 6 months of editing work to do on other projects and building 5 new sites that we are getting ready to launch by end of this year. I do have lots of new Russian wetlook media edited and ready to update the site over the next 9 months, but not those scenes you are referring to. Those are among a new batch of 40 hours of Russian fountains media that I did not get time to edit yet. I hope to start working on those asap next year.

The good news is....as the boy in the horses stable once said...."the work just keeps on piling up"...i.e. there is no shortage of wetlook events and media coming out of Russia these days. And...now I have loads more media coming in from your country (Germany) too, cos now a friend of mine in Germany who works as a freelance cameraman for German Television stations has been VERY active at shooting all the latest "Gautschfest" events in Germany, and he has just shipped me 11 hours of candid wetlook dunking events from various new German gautchfest events too, and this is all shot by a professional tv cameraman using tv broadcast quality DVCAM PRO cameras. So...the "flood" of wetlook events and media never stops....it just keeps on "pouring" in.

Sadly....nobody is really covering the German nightclub scene properly any more....cos since Hans of Akuna Video retired 2 years ago (due to a mild heart attack...his doctors told him to rest and not to get too excited any more...ha ha) and sold his Akuna site to a new owner, the new Akuna owner has gone too "mainstream" and does not really focus on "full clothing" wet events any more....preferring to cover more mainstream wet t shirt events instead. So...Robbi...I know you used to be very active as cameraman in the past...if you or anybody wants to cover the German wet events (e.g. the Mainflingen wet concerts in the park each year)....I suggest you or other German wet fans start filming these events, cos nobody is really covering the German pool parties any more.

The good news is....my friend in Germany plans to cover the "Dirndl" events in Austria and Germany much better next year...cos the tv stations never cover Dirndl events well (they miss all the money shots we like to see)....but I am still looking for somebody to go to Zurich next year for their STREETPARADE....cos there is lots of wetlook to see there (sadly not at the Berlin Love Parade any more).

Keep the faith. I will get to editing things over the next 12 months.

MK

In reply to Message (37816) Question to MK

By Robbi - de Fri 31/10/08 16:00:39 GMT

A while back you posted some new sample clips from Wetlook Ukraine. Can you tell, when they will be available at the download store or when the DVDs are out?

Regards,

Robbi

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]