Wetlook-Online

Message # 37776

Subject: Hello Ellen Show Guest Lineup for Wednesday

Date: Tue 28/10/08 02:28:34 GMT

Name: Gabe us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

Ok folks, given the pessimistic nature of the Ellen Show Dunk Tank this month, there's no reason for anyone to get their hopes up. That said, here's the all female lineup for Wednesday's show.

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT ("Ghost Whisperer"): She's engaged! And I hear the wedding planning is almost done! (My invitation must be in the mail.) Jennifer was also a guest on my Halloween show last year! She dressed as Alice in Wonderland and gave me a demo of her bloodcurdling scream! I wonder if she can top it!

ASHLEY TISDALE ("High School Musical 3"): She was in the national tour of "Les Miserables" at age 8. She sang at the White House at age 12. Now she's a movie star. Call it a hunch, but I think this girl might be going places…

KELLIE PICKLER: You know her from "American Idol." She's gonna sing a song from her self-titled CD. Kellie will also talk about her bout with depression over the past year and her steps to overcome it.

I'm sure given our luck, not one of them will go in the dunk tank but who knows, I know it's like 99 to 1 but maybe we'll get lucky!  Maybe, if everyone on here prays and keeps their fingers crossed and hope will all our might . . . . yeah it'll still be likely that none of them go in!

Gabe

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]