Wetlook-Online

Message # 37760.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Look Whose Back!!!!

Date: Mon 27/10/08 23:51:02 GMT

Name: aquaboots us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

2 sizes too small? Ouch! Still, they looked as good on her as they did on you. At least they died a noble death, in the line of duty. Can't wait to see what you find for replacements! Wink Smile  I remember how the first pair you had stood up to seemingly dozens of swims. Did they finally give out?

I agree with Hopeless Case re: the extra water in the mud. I much prefer straight wet to muddy, but nice soupy mud (like what you ladies often swim in) is good--especially when followed by a thorough washing off.  Wink Smile

Sorry if I was at all snarky about the grammar. It's just I remember my elementary school teachers telling us if we didn't learn how to spell or punctuate correctly, nobody would take us seriously, and we wouldn't get decent jobs. This was in the '70s, when learning still mattered. Nowadays, all they care about is teaching for the test. But don't get me started, unless you want to read another rant. LOL

In reply to Message (37760.1.2) Wink Smile Re: Look Whose Back!!!!

By LisaMoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Mon 27/10/08 07:03:55 GMT

Ahh sorry for the grammer mistake.

Leon pointed it out straight away but by then I had posted it to all the forums........

It is indeed Tanika and yes she is wearing my boots, by accident Leon picked up the wrong pair, so Tanika wore a pair of boots 2 sizes to small for her, broke them and now Leon owes me a £90 pair of booots!!!!

Hehe so off shopping.........

In reply to Message (37760.1) Wow Re: Look Whose Back!!!!

By aquaboots - us Mon 27/10/08 01:38:37 GMT

Whose back? Well, that back looks like Tanika's (so does the face). LOL  I think you meant to write "who's." Sorry, but plurals, possessives, contractions and the misuse of same are a pet peeve of mine. It drives me up the wall to see even professional writers who don't know how to use an apostrophe.

Sorry again...end of grammar rant...back to topic, which is: Tanika. Great to see her again. Love the dress. Really love the boots. (Aren't those yours, Lisa? Nice of you to lend them to her. You have great taste in boots.) And of course, Leon's photography just gets better all the time. BTW, how do you find all these ladies who just love getting wet? Wish I had whatever you have. Thanks for sharing your talent.

In reply to Message (37760) Bouncing Look Whose Back!!!! html

By LisaMoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Sun 26/10/08 17:17:09 GMT

More previews are available on the sites!

mostwet.com

ALSO, now available in the Mostwet Download Store!

Mostwam Download Store!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]