Wetlook-Online

Message # 3775.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Nice work buddy :) [nt]

Date: Thu 22/05/03 06:12:34 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (3775) Info Wetlook models - Part I

By Sopping - us Thu 22/05/03 04:56:36 GMT

A while back, there was a discussion here of the potential of using Outcall girls as wetlook models. The concept was shot down, as, IMHO it should have been. It could be tricky, and could cost big bucks. So, as a public service for the cause,  I thought I would present a little history of my soaking models from over the past decades, and how it worked out. This is part I- domestic

My basic rules in negotiation for a model are: .1.  Do NOT emphasize the sexual turn-on of wetlook.

2.Make the point that a photo of a girl in wet clothing is sexy, and is an attention getter, and is often more effective than a swimsuit photo.

3. Show other photos you have taken, or shots you have downloaded.(or both) Do not stress C-thru, pantihose, underwear, or anything that would be considered kinky. At least not on your first sessions.

Believe me, people, this approach has worked for years! Many of the photos from these endeavors have been posted or linked here. ALL are photo sessions, not for gratification!

1. In the USA:

In Florida, I engaged two professional models for two separate wading-in-the-ocean shoots. My sources were the Agencies listed in the Miami and Ft.Lauderdale Yellow Pages. I visited their assignment offices; explained what I wanted; and they were available the next day, They appeared to thoroughly enjoy getting wet, and they had fun in the sea wearing their own skirts, blouses, dresses and jeans. It was not too pricey; I did not have to invest in clothes, and a good time was had by all.

In the Washington DC: area

I convinced the manager of a nearby womans' specialty shop, -a lovely young lady by the way -  to wear an attractive but inexpensive dress from her stocks into the fountain at her mall. I paid for the dress and a very moderate fee for her time. She had fun;kept the dress; and was more than willing to pose for a second session in her own jeanskirt. She not only had a ball, but convinced a co-worker in her shop to pose for me for another photo session at another time!

At a trade show I convinced two models, who had been demonstrating something or other,  to participate in a wetlook session at the swimming pool of the apartment in which they lived.

I convinced three girls, on three separate occasions to wade in a fountain where they were sitting having lunch. Getting wet took only a little more encouragement after they started wading. I also  convinced a librarian having lunch at the same fountain to “wade.” And yes, she was eventually drenched.

I convinced two attractive government interns, new to the city, that it would be fun to cool off in a fountain on a summer day. I also persuaded two lovely young tourists from Florida to get drenched in their skirts and blouses. While picking up the prints from this session, I noticed a smashing young lady, whom I recognized as the receptionist for a nearby health club. I showed her some of the prints and asked her to model.  As she had modeling aspirations herself, she was eager to participate. She got a set of prints, I got some great shots.

On two occasions, I rented a dunk tank - also Yellow pages, on the condition that the secretary from the rental outfit would participate in a fully clothed dunking demonstration. This was fun, and practical.

This is the end of Past 1. Japan and Asia follows, if you are interested.

T

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]