Wetlook-Online

Message # 37749.3.1

Subject: Hello One thing to try...

Date: Mon 27/10/08 07:13:48 GMT

Name: Chester us

Email: sgroi@spamcop.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sometimes I get this error.  If you are sure the video has NOT been removed sometimes what works is to go to the Youtube user's main page and then navigate to their video from there.  Can be a pain in a neck if they have many videos (and Youtube does *NOT* always put them in order by date) but this has worked a few times for me.

- Chester

In reply to Message (37749.3) Info Re: Semi-tech question about YouTube

By idlewild - gb Sun 26/10/08 15:37:22 GMT

I've noticed that you get this message in Firefox if you're working offline. It seems that Firefox caches the index page but not the video itself. Internet Explorer doesn't cache either, so if you try to display the index page, you will get a helpful "not available offline" message. So perhaps something is happening that makes either Firefox or YouTube believe you are not online.
In reply to Message (37749) Hello Semi-tech question about YouTube

By frank - uu Sat 25/10/08 23:22:31 GMT

I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on this problem.

Much of the time when I go to YouTube, and start to play a video, it comes up "We're sorry, this video is no longer available".  It's happening more and more, and I know that it's not because the video has been pulled (I can often go back in a day or two and the video plays), but I'm not sure why I get the response.

I'm on dialup (I don't like the local alternatives), and usually use Firefox.  Once I get it for any video, I get it for any videos I try to play for the rest of the session.  To get more videos to play, I have to reboot the computer, re-connect to the ISP, etc.--and cross my fingers.  Usually I just curse it and forget about for the rest of the day.

I'm using (I think) the latest version of Flash.  I thought it might be because the video has reached a download limit for the day or whatever, but it happens to too many videos.  And since it often happens to the very first video I try to play that day, it can't be because I'm downloading too much.

Any suggestions as to what the real problem is, and what to do about it, would be appreciated.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]