Wetlook-Online

Message # 37684.1

Subject: Hello one of the German wetlook fans should have saved this clip

Date: Mon 20/10/08 13:24:38 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is from the German version of the HOLE IN THE WALL gameshow....which as you all know...is a gameshow that is playing in about 20 countries....and is total crap in 18 of those countries (i.e. no wetlook scenes...only silver spacesuit people). The only decent versions of this show that had proper wet clothes....were the versions that aired in TAIWAN and ITALY.  The recent UK and USA versions have yielded NOTHING.

So...it seems that the hostess in the German version went into the pool in her dress....great. I hope one of the German tv tapers like SBB or NICO captured it.

BTW....a "new twist" on this show...has now appeared on the new Argentinian version of this show.....and if you are a pies and messy fan...you should see the Argentinian version...cos they have introduced pie fight games on their version of the show....so while it will not satisfy wetlook fans...at least the pies and slapstick fans will like the Argentina version of this show.

MK

In reply to Message (37684) Question Ab durch die Wand

By Wetclothes - se Mon 20/10/08 08:03:21 GMT

Someone have the clip from this show?

http://www.forumromanum.de/member/forum/entry.user_340150.1128292724.1105424486.sonja_zietlow_ab_durch_wand-tv_frauen.html?onsearch=1

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]