Wetlook-Online

Message # 37677.1.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello beware swimsuits! [nt]

Date: Mon 20/10/08 07:29:42 GMT

Name: pm gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (37677.1.1.1.1) Bouncing Re: Ellen Degeneres Schedule for Potential Dunkings

By Gabe - us Mon 20/10/08 00:48:36 GMT

Ok this is like my dream come true! I had such a childhood crush on Julia Luis Dreyfus that I actually created an episode of Seinfeld in my head in which Mr. Pitts (Elaine's boss) made her sit in a dunk tank and Kramer continuously dunked her because he was on a role! This is almost too good to be true! My only fear is that she doesn't take the dunk like a pro! Keep your fingers crossed!!! Nobody jinx this!

On a side note, I agree with MK that this last week was rather mundane! Hopefully, this week will turn things around though!

-Gabe

In reply to Message (37677.1.1.1) Read This Re: Ellen Degeneres Schedule for Potential Dunkings

By Anonymous - uu Mon 20/10/08 00:26:41 GMT

Not so fast naysayers.  It seems Biden's appearance may have been pre-recorded because here's an article about it on ABC (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-appears-o.html).  Catch the last paragraph...

"Biden's appearance ended with an on-stage dunk-tank to raise money for breast cancer research with actress Julia Louis Dreyfus in the hot seat. Biden stood armed with a basket of pink ammunition to try and hit the bulls eye, warning that his Secret Service agents were standing at the ready to help him should his aim fail.

And they nearly had to step in. It took Biden until the last ball  -- and a suggestion by DeGeneres to "pretend it's Sarah Palin" before he hit the bulls eye and sent Seinfeld's Elaine Benis splashing into the tank"

In reply to Message (37677.1.1) Hello Re: Ellen Degeneres Schedule for Potential Dunkings

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 19/10/08 20:11:27 GMT

We should take bets....cos I will bet you that NONE of these famous actresses will get dunked.

Look at her track record so far this month....only ONE decent female went in the tank (Jenny McCarthy)...and all the rest this month were a parade of GUYS and grungily dressed middle aged women. Every time there was a nice celeb on her show wearing a nice outfit ....they never got dunked.

Ellen has succeeded in setting back the dunk tank fetish and turning it into the mundane and boring.

Come on Ellen....at least if you are not going to give us anybody sexy....at least give us some "sadistic delight"....and put somebody in there that we can all get a good laugh from seeing some arrogant diva being humiliated....i.e. people like Rosie Oddonell or Katie Couric...or Tyra Banks.

MK

In reply to Message (37677.1) Hello Re: Ellen Degeneres Schedule for Potential Dunkings

By pm - gb Sun 19/10/08 19:30:13 GMT

if hayden panettiere gets dunked, i will actually explode with joy. like.......literally explode all over these keys and monitor!
In reply to Message (37677) Thumbs Up Ellen Degeneres Schedule for Potential Dunkings

By Gabe - us Sun 19/10/08 19:19:09 GMT

Ok so this week may not be a total bust. Like a lot of people, I won't put my money on any of these women being dunked but with atleast the possibility, it's worth watching.

The Schedule is as follows:

Monday: No women guests but the website says the following: "SENATOR JOE BIDEN: He could be our next Vice President, but on Monday he tries to guide me through a difficult decision you don't want to miss! I'll also test his dunking arm when a surprise celebrity "dunkee" offers herself up to support breast cancer research." Toni Braxton is also scheduled to appear! Possible double dunking!

Tuesday: KRISTIN CHENOWETH ("Pushing Daisies"):

Wednesday: MILA KUNIS ("That 70's Show", "Max Payne")

Thursday: HAYDEN PANETTIERE (“Heroes”)

Friday: VANESSA HUDGENS ("High School Musical 3")

Again, I know it's a long shot for any of these women to be dunked!  But keep your fingers crossed. Maybe we'll get lucky! If Adrienne from "The Hills" can get dunked, then surely Mila Kunis and Hayden Panettiere should be up for it!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]