MyWetloook

Message # 37513.1

Subject: Info Re: No Subject

Date: Sun 05/10/08 14:39:05 GMT

Name: Graham (Styx) gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Any Canon or Nikon DSLR from eBay would be a good choice and offer most flexibility and quality.

Even if the megapixel rating of the DSLR is lower than a point-and-shoot you may consider, the DSLR is the best choice for quality.

In reply to Message (37513) Question No Subject

By Getwet - mtoomey@aol.com us Sun 05/10/08 14:21:35 GMT

Thinking about doing some shooting again after a loooooooooooooong time not shooting anything. Funds are a bit limited at this time, something under $500 would be nice. Still have my 'ol Nikon film camera and know I need to go digital. What do most of producers shoot with these days? Are the Sony Cybershots worth anything? Have seen a couple those for around $400 or so. Also like some of the Fuji cameras. Know Canon Rebels shoot good pics, but hey're usually $500 and up. Have a little Kodak "point and shoot" that shoots great pics, but sure doesn't look very professional. All digital cameras from cheap to expensive seem to shoot pretty good shots these days.

Have been hoping and looking for some wanting to sell a good digital SLR that maybe wants to upgrade to a newer, fancier model. But to no avail so far. Something like a Canaon 30D, Rebel, Nikon D40 or 60. Then again I just saw some D60's at low price camera places online for around $400. You wonder about some of these places.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]