Wetlook-Online

Message # 37500

Subject: Hello Another true story

Date: Sat 04/10/08 18:37:31 GMT

Name: paul hersh ex

Email: daisybanksmusic@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Now that you jogged my mind to remember wetlook reminices .

A few years ago I was working in a greenhouse nursery, and it was hot work,but generally a fun bunch to be with.

The glasshouses were massive, say 10000 m2, and Dave the boss came and told us which jobs we had to do at the beginning of the day.

Some of the crops were messy, but others were nicer like flowers.We generally worked in groups, and I was a team leader with Gareth, Henry & Ian , with 2 uni student girls, Claire & Janice that were helping for the summer. They were quite good looking, with sexy bums, and I found out later that they were related to Dennis the big boss.

Most of the time they wore old jeans and baggy T shirts, but as they continued with us  they became more adventuous and

replaced them with  jeans and vest tops. I don't think that anybody had told them they could not get a tan  as the glass stops the uv rays .

There was an irrigation system [ can you see where I am going], and it had recently been automated. All plants need regular amounts of water, and this was meant to be a state of the art system.

We were working all week in the cucumber house, which was all overgrown plants and not terribly nice.  They were getting towards the end of their time with us and getting a little flirty.

As with working in a greenhouse there were area where water collected in the plastic cladding.  It was fun watching the girls get a drip down their back, and they seemed to take it as part of the job.

At the start of the day they would turn up in a jumper, then as the day got hotter would peel it off and  show what they wore underneath. They wore a sucession of tops each displaying a bit more cleavage.  So when they leaned forward we all copped  load of their tits. Janice was more reserved and a size smaller than her friend who must have been  a D cup. I had also noticed that the girls sometimes liked wearing  sexy bras  and always had skimpy thongs showing under the low slung jeans.Gareth and Henry used to bet on what colour the underwear might be, which provided some fun.  They seemed to have several bras each, and our favourite on Claire was a pink push up one with pretty lilac bows on the straps, the cups were lacy and appeared quite see through, although we only caught brief glimpses.

Janice was more conservative with boring white ones, but one day she turned up in sexy lemon coloured one. As the girls, and Claire in particular tended to be colour cordinated, we could predict the colour of the bra from the thong.Dave the boss had noticed these wardrobe situations too and was always hanging around , as he was a bit of a letch, and he generally

waited til they took off their jumpers before coming down to see us.

On that Friday the girls turned up in skirts. Not quite mini , but calf length bleached denim ones that showed off their sexy legs.This created a buzz, and Gareth bet that Claire was wearing a pink thong and when she bent over her skirt dropped a it proved him right.

Of course we were working in the heat, in the cucumber house again, but they seemed more reticent to take their jumpers off today, but when Claire finally did she revealled a strappy white vest tops, with the sexy pink lacy bra underneath. Janice followed after a few minutes, with a similar vest and our favourite yellow one underneath.

We were moving boxes, which was fun as the need to bend over to pick them up. I sent gareth and ian and henry down the greenhouse to pick more cucumbers, and the girls were packing them. It was not long before Dave  clocked the girls, and he ade several visits to ' make sure we were doing ok'.

Later on when it was really hot he came in and the girls had finished packing, and he wanted 2 volunteers to go through the carnation house and check to see the flowers were in good condition.

This was an easy job, and the girls leapt at the chance to do it. They went off with Dave following watching  their denim skirts, and wiggling bums.We could see them working in the next door block, and were sad as we were missing our downblouse floor show.

They quickly worked and checked the flowers, and were right in the middle of the massive greenhouse.

We had stepped outside for a short break and were watching the girls working.

Suddenly I heard the irrigation system start up. It worked its way through the main pipes then into the feeders which were suspended over the crop.

We saw the girls realise what was happening and they tried to run, but it was futile as in an instant they were soaked. This was not just a hosepipe, but 1000's of gallons of water  being delivered at high pressure.

We tried to turn the water off, but it was automated, and all we could do was to watch as they tried to escape from the water.

By the time they had reached the doors they were absolutely soaked, and we could see their clothes sticking to them like a second skin. The water was still pouring down as they  jumped out of the greenhouse.

Their hair was plastered down their backs, and we looked on at their tops and their boobs were welded to the tops, to make matters worse the lacy bras were not doing a very good job of hiding their charms, as Janice especially displayed  some

fantasticly erect nipples.The water of course was icy cold, and this had cooled the girls from roasting hot in a few seconds, and they were starting to shiver.

They were in some confusion, and we tried to help them dry off, whilst trying not to sneak a peek at them.

They were totally soaked right through to their skimpy underclothes.

Dave suddenly appeared from the office to check something,  and he watched opened mouthed as the girls left us and walked towards him.  Their skirts were still dripping, and their arms folded  over their wet breasts.

He apologised and said that the system must have malfunctioned, but Clare said that was rubbish, and that he knew what he was doing. Then they moved their hands to show their wet boobs and still erect nipples and  said is that what you

wanted to see, just wait until I tell my uncle Dennis about you.

Then they stormed off, and we watched as their skirts still dripping clung to their arse cheeks.

The next monday the girls came back to work, they were wearing more sensible clothes, and never volunteered to go into the flower greenhouse again.

I will never forget he look on their faces when the emerged totally soaked from that greenhouse, and wish that I had brought my camera.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]