Wetlook-Online

Message # 37499.1.4

Subject: Hello Re: Ellens dunk tank

Date: Sun 05/10/08 13:57:30 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I don't see how dunking Christina Applegate could be insensitive. Whoever goes in the tank - celebrity or not - is volunteering to do so. Since the cause is breast cancer RESEARCH, I should think it would be more about prevention and more successful/less invasive forms of treatment, not so much support for post-treatment survivors. I think that, our prurient interests aside, a Christina dunking would be a very poignant expression of support for that research.
In reply to Message (37499.1) Hello Re: Ellens dunk tank

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 04/10/08 18:32:12 GMT

I don't think Ellen is that insensitive...i.e. it would be totally inappropriate for her to ask Christina to get dunked...cos the entire point of the dunkings is to raise money for breast cancer research....and Christina is a VICTIM of that disease... as she recently had a double mastectomy ...so it is more likely that somebody else will get dunked in support of Christina.

I think it would a lot more fun for her to dunk Rosie O'Donnell....cos then you get an extra benefit from doing that....i.e. Rosie would displace enough water to soak half of the audience too.....it would like watching the Shamu show at Seaworld....ha ha

Memo to the Ellen Show Producers: You have 2 camera staging problems with the way you currently the current dunk tank set up...i.e.

a) you put the tank in the lousiest place on the set...i.e. in a dark back-area of the set that is not properly lit....i.e. put the dunk tank on the MAIN stage...or get some proper lighting set up where you have the tank...and

b) don't give out UMBRELLAS to all those idiots who are seated in front of the tank....cos look what happened when Jenny McCarthy went in the tank...the people in the audience all raised their umbrellas...and some of those people and their umbrellas were blocking the camera view.....so for gods sake...either take away the umbrellas from the audience...or put the tank in a better spot where people with umbrellas are not blocking the view.

c) for guidance on how to properly set up a dunk tank with good camera views...refer to Leon or Dave's sites.

MK

In reply to Message (37499) TV Ellens dunk tank

By joey - us Sat 04/10/08 17:51:16 GMT

I looked ahead on my tv schedule and seen that Paris Hilton Christina Applegate and Sheryl Crow Are going to be gusts on ellens show

My money is that we get to see a double dunking with Sheryl and Christina On Friday

All the best

joey In Love Bouncing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]