WetlookPro

Message # 37479.2

Subject: Hello Re: HULU

Date: Fri 03/10/08 14:17:32 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You hit the nail on the head when you said "if one has the time and patience"......cos you really do need a lot of "patience" and to waste many hours of your life, in order to find stuff on this site.

FYI....Hulu is exactly the same concept as http://www.fancast.com/ ...checkout the Fancast site too.

I already browsed both the Hulu and Fancast sites a few months ago, and for hardcore tv junkies like me (and Waterspaniel and AnthonyX) there is really nothing on these 2 sites that will interest us....cos 95% of what is on these sites are "common" and "recent" shows that we have all seen 1000 times before, and there is nothing "new" or "rare" that we are looking for. This is just a fancy regurgitation of common primetime shows we have all seen.

These 2 sites are like asking a "stamp collector" if he would be interested in looking at a display of stamps...and the only stamps that are on display are the common ones that he has already.

I could get a lot more interested in these sites if they would show some RARE or UNSEEN series that none of us have seen in decades.

If you have hours and days with nothing else to do....then you can surf these sites and find the common and mainstream stuff...but nothing new. If you are a busy person and do not have the time to spend on searching for wet or messy clips...it's a lot easier to go directly to our theWambank.com site, cos we have all these clips already neatly gathered and waiting for you there.

The REALLY annoying thing about the Fancast and Hulu sites....is the lousy media player they have...that BLOCKS you from "fast forwarding".....cos their media players are loaded with advertising...and thats cool....i.e. if the service is free....then it is fine to force people to watch a 30 second add BEFORE the tv show or movie starts playing.....but what REALLY annoys me is...after you watch the intro ad....every time you try and "fast forward"....you are forced to watch ANOTHER 30 second add......so imagine how frustrating it is....to try and get to a wetlook scene that occurs in the last part of a tv show or movie...and you have to fast forward 5-6 times to get to that part of the show...and every time you fast forward.....you lose 30 seconds of your life....and the darn player makes you watch ANOTHER commercial every time you try to fast forward......

Lastly....when you say

"I'm sure the all knowing and knowledgeable MK would be able to identify which movie and/or TV episode will contain worthwhile wetlook"

Yes...I can...and so can AnthonyX and Waterspaniel too....but we already gathered all those scenes and placed them on TheWambank site.....where it is a lot quicker to find them.

So....if you are under the age 30 and have many years left to live......or you are unemployed now...thanks to the crash of the U.S. economny....then Hulu and Fancast are a fun way to kill a lot of time that you have to spare. But if you are older and have less time to live, or you still have a job and don't have the time to waste....it's a lot quicker to find all the clips on our Wambank site instead.

MK

In reply to Message (37479) Question HULU

By wetwhiteandblue - us Fri 03/10/08 03:22:06 GMT

Is anyone familiar with Hulu?  This should be a great source of wetlook if one has the time and patience to view all the past movies and TV shows (by episodes) that are alphabetically listed.

I'm sure the all knowing and knowledgeable MK would be able to identify which movie and/or TV episode will contain worthwhile wetlook.  One can spend hours just watching old programs and full length movies regarding if it has wetlook contents.  It's unbelieveable how a full length movie can be downloaded within seconds!  Now that's progress.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]