Wetlook-Online

Message # 37462.14.1

Subject: Hello Re: A Whole Set

Date: Thu 02/10/08 18:01:01 GMT

Name: Stormy Waters uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Their reaction? They looked at each other and kind of said, "Why not?" and then just kind of giggled. Amy talked about how she had gone to pool parties and gone swimming in clothes and how sensual she found it.

I wasn't planning on asking them. It was spur of the moment. They loved getting wet--it was not just a job. And that is almost always true. I would say that of all the gals I've worked with, only one acted like it was just a job.

They did wear them home. By then they had dried off, mostly. We started on a pretty cool day, but it heated up fast and they dried them on the hood of the car.

My favorite story like this was when a model brought her friend who wasn't supposed to participate. She spontaneously jumped in a fountain in what she wore and from thereon joined the shoot. At the end, we were all famished, and all three of us went to a sitdown restaurant in the middle of town in our wet clothes. And they hadn't dried off much.  (I always wear jeans and a shirt and get completely soaked too. I think it helps the models feel more comfortable--like we're all just playing in the water.)

In reply to Message (37462.14) Wow Re: A Whole Set

By soaking wet - us Thu 02/10/08 15:44:36 GMT

Stormy,

You are truley amazing.  What a great insite to your work.  This view of the whole set is fantastic.  Please post more complete sets.  I love the fact that the models got wet in there own clothes.  What was their reaction when you asked them to get wet in them?  Did you plan on asking them to get wet in what they were wearing or was it a spur of the moment thought? Did they enjoy getting wet or was it just a job for them? Did they wear the wet clothes home?

In reply to Message (37462) Hello A Whole Set

By Stormy Waters - uu Wed 01/10/08 16:25:57 GMT

Over the years I've had requests for a whole set, not just a few pictures. I've never done that because I don't have the time to edit that many photos. But I decided that I would upload a whole set with no editing at all. Some of the photos are of poor quality, and you can see I was having trouble with the autofocus on my camera that day, so many photos are blurry.

Here's the setup. I was shooting that day with two gals, and for the very first set, I asked them to just keep on what they wore to the shoot--not thinking they would agree, but why not ask.I said I thought their clothes would largely dry by the time we were done. They obliged.

So you get dry to wet with two lovely ladies having a blast drenching themselves in their own clothes. About 250 photos in all. Start here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stormy-waters/2902363037

Also, I'd enjoy any captions you would care to provide for the photos. To help, Amy's the dark haired gal and Kristin is the blonde. Just add them as comments to individual photos.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]