MyWetloook

Message # 3746

Subject: Angry Warning about "wetandmessy.net"

Date: Mon 19/05/03 18:37:07 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: graham@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Some of this information was posted a few days ago but was deep into a thread, so you may have missed it. If you are considering signing up with wetandmessy.net at $19.99, you may wish to read this ...

I noticed their tour contained images belonging to other prople and I challenged them about it. Initially they seemed co-operative and even gave me and MK a password to check out their members area.

When we discovered that ALL the photos (except one photoset that starts wet and ends slightly messy) belonged to other people and were mostly already freely available on the Net anyway, we suggested they closed down until they had their own material to sell. At this point, they became less co-operative and stopped communicating.

The site "appears" to be run by 2 naive girls. Both MK and I doubt this is true as the site design is quite sophisticated and they appear to be well-versed in all aspects of referral and profit-sharing schemes.

When we were able to gain access, we found that the WETLOOK area comprised mostly stolen photos from Scott Hartmann, Wet Kahuna, Wetlook Unlimited, Oasis, Isabelle, Ron Brown, Wet Merlot, Aquantics, IWam, Tess, Lisa Bubbles, Ambers Wet, GP Videoproductions, Splosh. The FOOD area is around 60% Splosh content and also material from Wamtec and Phoebe Pie. The MUD area is photos from Splosh and Wamtec. The VINTAGE area is 100% stolen from vintagewet (Wetfan and JJ).

At the time we could see the area, only one shoot was unique and theirs. Whilst this could now have changed (we no longer have access and they do not reply to emails), you may wish to take these notes as a warning to perhaps not waste your money. I am taking their lack of response to my emails as an admittance of guilt. I wrote to UMD to get them dropped from listings and cut off their source of advertising, but nothing has happened yet.

Perhaps other site owners would care to lobby UMD about this site now? I will persue it no longer as they do not appear to have any of my images any more and I don't have the time. If someone has signed up and would like to report on the latest member content, I'm sure we'd all like to see what these people are up to, and perhaps someone will post an update here?

Graham

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]