Wetlook-Online

Message # 37420.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Melissa dunked in blue underwear and a pink top 3 new clips

Date: Sun 28/09/08 06:09:26 GMT

Name: www.dunktankdames.com ca

Email: torontorock_4life@yahoo.ca

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

the wtewr was warm, but the air was a fall breeze really cold and it was in the shade as the sun changes angles at that time of the year
In reply to Message (37420.1) Hello Re: Melissa dunked in blue underwear and a pink top 3 new clips

By paul hersh - daisybanksmusic@yahoo.co.uk ex Sat 27/09/08 20:09:30 GMT

I must admit that i thought melissa was running out of goodwill to sit on that dunk tank.

the previous set she only lasted a few dunks before declaring it was too cold.

this set is fantastic as she is only dressed in a low cut pink top [which does not quite cover her bottom] and blue knickers.

jonathan has mastered the art of the mulitple quick dunks, followed by several near misses to keep her on her toes and also give her a chance to get cold. brrrr those pointy nipples.

Mellissa has had her hair permed, and looks an apsolute babe, and on the 1st dunk her hair is soaked, she is dishevveled but still looks $1000.

look out for great arse shots and her smile as she goes in.

wonderful stuff

In reply to Message (37420) Hello Melissa dunked in blue underwear and a pink top 3 new clips

By www.dunktankdames.com - torontorock_4life@yahoo.ca ca Sat 27/09/08 16:57:20 GMT

Ive uploaded three new dunk tank clips of Melissa Dunked in a pink top and blue underwear

She cant say enough how much she hates me lol well when ever shes not dunked she has to get the word in fast as i dunk her a Million times

www.clips4sale.com/store/10180

www.videos4sale.com/store/10180

www.dunktankdames.com

Also I added a short clip of her in a blue bikini, we started shootinng after the pink top scene but the tank was in the shade and the sind picked up and she only lasted one dunk as it was too cold

http://meview.metro.co.uk/users/DunkTankDames see the 5 clips posted there..

for pics http://umd.net/forums.html?topicid=134836

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]