MyWetloook

Message # 37419.2

Subject: Hello Re: Sälen pictures

Date: Sat 27/09/08 17:52:06 GMT

Name: Max eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Regarding the Sälen pool party pictures, just use a search engine. Your article is number 29941 in Nigel's archive, see http://forum.minxmovies.com/indexmain.cgi?a299 for the complete conversation.
In reply to Message (37419) Hello suche bestimmte Bilder/looking for certain pictures

By Anonymous - uu Sat 27/09/08 16:28:52 GMT

Moin Moin and Hello!

Ich bin schon seit geraumer Zeit (relativ) stiller Mitleser in diesem Forum und komme leider viel seltener als ich gerne würde dazu,

auch mal einen Link reinzusetzen. Trotzdem erlaube ich es mir, mich an dieser Stelle mit einer Bitte an die Teilnehmer zu wenden.

Ich bin seit langem mal wieder auf die Idee gekommen, nach den Bildern der Nachtschicht-Discodusche zu suchen. Bei diesem Ereignis

traten Damen (und vereinzelt Herren) in einem Strip-Contest gegeneinander an - in einer gläsernen Dusche. Das Ganze nannte sich auf

der Homepage "Wet 'n' Wild Wednesday".

Es gibt nur leider einen Link [link] mit einer Neuauflage der Aktion, die ursprüngliche Aktion wurde eingestellt und damit scheinen

auch alle hervorragendem Bilder von diesen Aktionen spurlos verschwunden zu sein.

Weiß jemand, wo es diese Bilder noch im Netz zu finden gibt oder hat sie selber in seiner Sammlung und kann sie den anderen

Teilnehmern (und mir ;-) ) zur Verfügung stellen?

Eine weitere Frage habe ich noch: Es gibt auch hervorragende Bilder von einer Après-Ski-Party mit beheiztem (Outdoor-)Pool, wo

einzelne Damen vollbekleidet in eben jenen Pool sprangen/gestoßen wurden. Teilweise bestand die Kleidung hier aus Skianzügen.

Ich selber hatte den Link zu den Fotos mal vor urlanger Zeit hier gepostet, kann mich aber nicht mehr erinnern, wie diese Party

hieß oder in welchem Ort sich das - scheinbar regelmäßig zu wiederholende - Event stattfindet.

Ich bedanke mich im Vorraus für evtl. weiter führende Antworten.

For a long time already I am an relatively passive participant of this forum. To my regret it is too seldom that I find the time to

post a link. But anyway - allow me to ask the other participants for a favour:

After a long time, I remembered to search for pictures of the Nachtschicht-Discoshower (Nachtschicht is a well known disco in

Austria). At this event, ladies compete one on one in an strip-contest - in a shower. On the homepage of the disco this event was

called "wet 'n' wild wednesday". I only found a link [link] of a relaunch of this event. The original event was cancelled and with

that all superb pictures seemed to have vanished as well.

Does anybody of you know, if there is a place in the web were I can still find these pictures or has them in his collection himself

and can enable the other participants (and me ;-) ) to access them in any way?

And I have a further question: There are other superb pictures of an Après-Ski-Party with a heated (Outdoor-)Pool. At this party,

several ladies jumped/were pushed into before mentioned pool fully clothed. Some of them even with their Skiing-Suits. I myself

provided the link a long, long time ago but cannot remember the name of the event or the name of the place were the event seemingly

takes place every year.

I thank you in advance for any helping answer.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]