Wetlook-Online

Message # 37391.3

Subject: Hello Re: mature wetlookers in here

Date: Fri 26/09/08 12:27:12 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well, guess that post motivates me to say - I'll be 54 this Sunday and I think I found the gal I've been waiting for all my life, just a couple months ago (she'll be turning 50 in a month.)  There's MUCH more to her and us than getting wet, trust me - but she's also the first gal I've EVER met who loves it at least as much as me, maybe more.  And, she not only loves it, but finds it to be a sexual turnon!

We met online, and our first date was really rather amazing, as neither of us had any idea about the place before we met there.  Its a little Tex/Mex cuisine restaurant and bar in an older part of Dallas, and used to be a place years ago called "Greenville Avenue Country Club" with a pool in the back.  Turns out, about two weeks before we met there (late July), they finished renovating and reopening the pool, which had not been used in years.  She got there first, and when I showed up she was sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water.  Of course, I kicked off my shoes/socks, rolled up my slacks and joined her there.  The waitress brought us drinks right there, and she was chatting with the waitress, saying she wished she'd known the pool was there, as it was hot and the water looked so nice.  The waitress, unbelievably, said "why don't you just get in the way you are, that's fine with us."  We both said "the manager doesn't mind?" and she said "no, its just fine" and 5 minutes later, the manager strolled out and chatted with us and said yes, if we wanted to get in it was fine!

So, we kind of looked at each other, there were a few statements of "I will if you will" and we did - she in a dress and me in my dress slacks and dress shirt.  We've since been back there several times, its become "our place" and the waitress who usually serves us knows we'll end up in the pool, no matter what we're wearing!  I was actually rather shocked a couple weeks ago, we went to dinner and the symphony and after the performance ended, she suggested we head to "our place" for drinks.  I really didn't think she'd get wet beyond maybe dangling her feet, as she was wearing a floor length, beaded silk dress.  But I was wrong - she didn't hesitate and we had another lovely evening in the pool (and quite lovely afterwards also!)

A week later, even though summer is waning here and the evenings are getting cool, we went to the symphony again and ended up playing in shooting fountains nearby after that performance.  Another floor length dress for her, and she didn't even kick off the spike heels before playing - I was in a coat and tie, did take the jacket off first.  Wow

So yes, age is not a detriment at all - but as for "mature"??  Her favorite saying is "I may have to grow older, but I don't have to grow up!"  Dancing

In reply to Message (37391) Hello mature wetlookers in here

By wetman - uu Thu 25/09/08 16:21:03 GMT

I posted a while ago about an incident where a more mature couple deliberately got wet in public which I found very erotic as those who recall my post may have enjoyed.The lady wet her knee boots and skirt intentionaly and I have in last week or so managed to make contact with them,they will remain anonamous but are aware of this forum yet only visit now and then.I have their consent to reveal they both enjoy getting wet and a bit muddy somtimes,usualy just together outdoors if possible and finishing off in privacy of bathroom at home.My question is are there any older people here who enjoy similar fun together,im in my 50s but stil love wetlook to the full,do any wives wet their boots(my fav accesory) with clothes and if so are they just kept for wetting only or do they wear them out as well risking a soaking?Sorry it is a bit of a odd subject but I am very curious.Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]