WetlookPro

Message # 37391.2.1

Subject: Happy Re: mature wetlookers in here

Date: Fri 26/09/08 07:50:14 GMT

Name: Ngawa uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm getting on a bit myself but I'm anything but "mature".
In reply to Message (37391.2) Hello Re: mature wetlookers in here

By Hobie - ch Thu 25/09/08 21:35:26 GMT

I'm 55 and my girlfriend is 58. We've met a couple of years ago. On our first night out, she mentioned, that she liked to walk in the rain. To find out more, I replied: "you'll get all wet then". She said: "Yes, of course, is that a problem?". It rained that night....... Since then, we got wet together in lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, my pool , the shower and the bathtub. Once we even made us a 'rain room'.

I have a female friend of 48, who likes to get wet with me once in a while. Just the other day, she called me and said, that she would like to go into the lake with me again. We're both very engaged in work and have very little spare time, so it was hard to find a date. It came out, that we probably won't have a chance until late October. "Never mind", she said, "when it's cold, it tingles more". The best experience, we had, was going into the Lake, while it was snowing. We had great fun on the way to the lake, just thinking of what we were about to do, and how all the people we saw, would react, if they knew....

Most of my female friends, most of them between 45 and 58, got wet with me at least once, because I am quite open about my affinity towards water. Mostly they said: "I'd like to try that". Afterwards they like it a lot and often want to do it againt! There a a lot of people out there, who like to get wet with clothes on. They don't talk about it, unless you mention something. And most of all, they don't stop liking to get wet or getting wet, when they grow older!

In reply to Message (37391) Hello mature wetlookers in here

By wetman - uu Thu 25/09/08 16:21:03 GMT

I posted a while ago about an incident where a more mature couple deliberately got wet in public which I found very erotic as those who recall my post may have enjoyed.The lady wet her knee boots and skirt intentionaly and I have in last week or so managed to make contact with them,they will remain anonamous but are aware of this forum yet only visit now and then.I have their consent to reveal they both enjoy getting wet and a bit muddy somtimes,usualy just together outdoors if possible and finishing off in privacy of bathroom at home.My question is are there any older people here who enjoy similar fun together,im in my 50s but stil love wetlook to the full,do any wives wet their boots(my fav accesory) with clothes and if so are they just kept for wetting only or do they wear them out as well risking a soaking?Sorry it is a bit of a odd subject but I am very curious.Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]