Wetlook-Online

Message # 3738.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Good luck from us

Date: Mon 19/05/03 08:37:54 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: graham@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good luck with the new pricing. I hope you can make it pay and get your membership quota. Frankly, I wonder if there are that many paying members out there, but it would be good if you make it.

I know how difficult it is running wet websites on a part-time basis - and there's only ONE of you doing it on your site.

Luckily we have both Kev and I contributing to running StyxWetWorld. But we manage to continue to do it while either being out of the country for 3 weeks (me) or relocated elsewhere in the UK for most of the week working away (Kev). It would be great if we could spend more time on sites. We both have fulltime jobs too and know how difficult it is to dedicate the time - but, like you, we run our sites as a hobby and because we are both so interested in the subject.

We wish you well in your new venture and pricing package.

Graham and Kev

In reply to Message (3738) Read This Special Subscription Prices - PLEASE READ!!

By Webmaster - webmaster@stickyvicky.biz gb Mon 19/05/03 07:53:27 GMT

To all you wetlook and messy fans out there!!!!

Our website has been online for just over half a year, and we recognise that the competition is getting tougher out there.

We strive to keep the site updated with as much material as possible on a regular weekly basis, and our content covers more than just wetlook. Seeing some of the main UK competition, it is clear that these sites are run as full time businesses. Our intention at stickyvicky is retain a certain degree of 'amatuer' status, and our site is not a full time business for either myself and/or Vicky.

To this end we are considering offering some very low subscription packages along the following lines :

$8.99 for a 30 day recurring subscription, thats under £5.00 for 30 days recurring access to the members area of nearly 5,000 pictures in nearly 70 galleries, as well as nearly 90 mins of video!!

If you think this is a good deal, then we will put up on the site this special subscription price. But in order for us to do this, we need to see the level of response. If we can hit over 500 potential new members with our site, then we will place this package up at the end of this month!!

Webmaster

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]