Wetlook-Online

Message # 37372.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Russian Girls at the Moscow fountains

Date: Wed 24/09/08 02:51:10 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI....Moscow is the 2nd best place in Europe to see wetlook at the fountains, cos they have so many fountains in the city and so much going on at all of them(whenever the weather is warm).

The only city in Europe that is better than Moscow and has more fountains...is Paris....cos Paris has more fountains, but then a lot more happens in Moscow than happens in Paris (unless Leon is in town).

London used to be a good place for fountains, but now Trafalgar Square has become as useless as the fountains in Rome....i.e. the cops will arrest you if you put your foot in them.

I am thinking to make a trip to Moscow myself next year, in late May and  early June, so if anybody wants to meet us there, my contacts over there will show you the best places to go.

BTW....the best place for wetlook in the fountains in the USA...is probably SEATTLE these days....cos they have lots of concerts and other events at their fountains too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRbeI_wOJbg

MK

In reply to Message (37372.2) Great Re: Russian Girls at the Moscow fountains

By wetwhiteandblue - us Wed 24/09/08 00:56:05 GMT

Of all the places in the world, who would have ever thought that Moscow would be the hotbed for wetlook!  Great clips MK!  We're looking forward to the DVD's.
In reply to Message (37372) Film/AVI Russian Girls at the Moscow fountains

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com gb Tue 23/09/08 23:07:44 GMT

FYI it was a very wet summer in Moscow again. Hundreds of wet girls at the many different fountains in Moscow. My contacts in Russian have sent in more than 30 hours of public fountains girls footage. I am still shorting thru it all and will make up DVDs and clips for the new scenes later this year. But here are a couple of quick clips I posted to Youtube, so you can see what goes on in Moscow all summer long.

These clips are for the wet jeans fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNWQ5R_S_6w&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SWjyHRXQus&fmt=18

There are many skirts and dresses scenes I will post later on.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]