WetlookPro

Message # 37356.1

Subject: Hello Hi MK...My thought

Date: Tue 23/09/08 15:02:17 GMT

Name: Tom ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the great clips MK

You're right about the US version being horrible. For once that I could tape a wetlook/messy show myself here in the US but I stopped after the 2nd episode it was so bad. They ruined it with their office. If you recall the first US version

of Takeshi called ''strom the castle'' in 1993 with families competing used the same michelin guys outfit and they only aired one episode. I can't understand why they do that here. The only network that had it right was Nickolodeon years

ago with Family challenge and WWYD. I know that one day a show will finally come out that will have all the elements.  Wipeout had good rating so we could see similar shows on other networks in the future.

Europe had so many great gameshows in the 90s but it has deteriorated in the last few years.

In reply to Message (37356) Film/AVI Why gameshows are better in Asia

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com gb Tue 23/09/08 03:17:42 GMT

As you all know, from the boring way the new "Hole in the Wall" game has been done in the UK and USA (i.e. uninteresting costumes that avoid showing wetlook, whereas the chinese version did the same gameshow wearing nice clothings)....we have the same thing going on with the U.S. show "Wipeout"...

...i.e. Wipeout is based on the Japanese gameshow "Ninja Warrior" (which itself is a newer version of the old Takeshi's Castle gameshow).

The U.S. version of the show is totally devoid of any decent wetlook (it is all kneepads, helmets, t shirts and shorts in the water games)....whereas the chinese version is so much better. The chinese version has numerous girls in jeans and dresses in the water obstacle course. I have taped about 50 wet jeans and dresses scenes from this new version on the Fujian China satellite network in the last 2 months. I have uploaded a couple of sample clips to Youtube...to show you what I mean...i.e. that shows done in Asia are more interesting....whereas the same shows done in the USA or Europe are so politically correct (i.e. gender-neutral) they seem to go out of their way to make sure there are no wetlook scenes worth seeing....anyway...hope you like these 2 sample clips I made from the chinese version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNDT1zluvCE&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Mkqdk899M&fmt=18

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]