MyWetloook

Message # 37298.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Germany also

Date: Thu 18/09/08 14:49:08 GMT

Name: Frank (the noname) uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
In Germany it will also start as "Ab durch die Wand" on RTL in October, 18th. No photos yet available, because they haven't shot the show yet. This Sunday, same RTL recreates "Die 100000 Mark Show", of course now renamed as "100000 Euro Show". Don't expect too much. They will have some kind of watergames like the legendary watertank, but as far as I understood the tanks now will be blind so the contestants cannnot see what kind of fierce creatures are inside...
In reply to Message (37298.1.1.1.1.1) Hello ...not just the Italian version

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 17/09/08 21:43:15 GMT

I have written several threads about this show in the last 6 months....and just to give a quickie re-cap and worldwide summary of the various versions of this show in different countries....

The useless spacesuit versions, are in: Japan, Hong Kong, Sweden, Australia, Mexico, Russia, The Philippines...and now in the USA and UK too.

The only good versions (for nice clothings): have been in Italy and Taiwan. The Taiwanese version is actually the best version, cos they only had nice clothings on 3 of the shows they did in Italy (under the "Distraction" gameshow)....whereas I have more than 15 shows from Taiwan where they had the contestants in nice clothes in the pool game...so the Taiwan version was best version (but sadly that version, The Jacky Wu show version, ended earlier this year, and is no longer on the air).

What I do not "get" is....how can such a stupid concept for a gameshow.....have been sold to more than 20 countries so far.....when the premise is so ineptly flawed....cos the premise for each show is basically a rip off of the Ciao Darwin concept....i.e. different groups of people do battle against each other...i.e. blondes versus brunettes, office girls versus showgirls, skinny girls versus heavy girls, etc etc.,...that is was what Ciao Darwin was all about...but they supported their concept each week...by having the girls dressed in costumes according to their concept....etc. However....having the Human Tetris people wear the SAME silver suits in every show...they totally lost the concept for the show...cos then it no longer becomes one kind of person versus another kind of person.....then every show is boring, cos then it basically becomes "the silver suit people....versus the other silver suit people"...and how dumb and boring is that concept.....yet somehow the creators of this show managed to sell this monotonous concept (silver suit people in every show) to more than 20 countries....go figure that one.

Anyway......there are still some other countries who have bought that show...and their versions have not aired yet.....e.g. CANADA...they are due to release a version of this show on the French Canadian Quebecis TVA channel too....so lets see if they can manage to make this a sexy costumes show...instead of a boring show.

MK

In reply to Message (37298.1.1.1.1) Links Re: tv gameshow UK

By Wetclothes - se Wed 17/09/08 15:34:50 GMT

Sweden too

http://www.tv6.se/halivaggen

Its only the Italian who has real clothed people in this show

In reply to Message (37298.1.1.1) Video Re: tv gameshow UK

By Wetclothes - se Wed 17/09/08 15:17:19 GMT

They have this show in Norway too. The male host is the alpine star Kjetil Andre Aamodt. Vi kan hope he take the female host into the pool .......

http://www.tvnorge.no/programportaler/ylvis_moter_veggen/ylvis_moter_veggen/nyheter/4739079

In reply to Message (37298.1.1) Hello Re: tv gameshow UK

By Anonymous - uu Wed 17/09/08 13:53:07 GMT

BBC press release

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/07_july/03/hole.shtml

Looks like it will be the same in the UK!!

In reply to Message (37298.1) Hello Re: tv gameshow UK

By wetdane - dk Wed 17/09/08 12:38:19 GMT

This show ran in Denmark during the winter. All the contestants were dressed in astronaut-looking suits that changed neither colour nor structure when wet.

However some attractive celebs participated and clearly had great fun going in the pool, including jpumping voluntarily or pushing each other in.  As for the fun aspect of wetlook the shows were quite good. As for the aesthetic, it was not.

WetDane

In reply to Message (37298) TV tv gameshow UK

By sfeh1 - sx Wed 17/09/08 10:53:07 GMT

BBC 1 Scotland are running a trailer for a new gameshow starting Saturday called Hole in the Wall, describing it as man against the wall. Only a mock up still is shown, but the concept looks like being similar to the far eastern gameshows of the similar titles. Could we be lucky with this? Lets hope it includes WOMAN (clothed) against the wal too.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]