minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 14:17:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 3729.2.1

Subject: Read This Re: Easier to say, harder to do...

Date: Mon 19/05/03 08:44:44 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: graham@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We currently only offer CCBILL (credit card) and PayPal (but not PayPal for much longer). We are happy to take a money order from anywhere (and we already do this) but we don't have the manpower to deal with such payments on a monthly basis - so we have to ask for 3 months minimum. Otherwise we'd be spending all our time in admin and not shooting photo and video for the site (and that would never do!).

Please drop me an email with suggestions for payment or let me know what payment systems are available in Poland other than IBill. We also have a problem choosing what payment systems we CAN use because we are based int he UK and many of the main ones are not available to us (only to US sites). We'll try to help if we can ... Graham

In reply to Message (3729.2) Oooh Easier to say, harder to do...

By Mike - pl Mon 19/05/03 05:20:35 GMT

Styx uses Paypel, which excludes many countries like for instance Poland. Ibill and other servers don't. So I think many people, would like to join, but can't. I am an example. And joining via sending cash or check is not an alternative, because you eighter have to send it every month, or send a lot at once. :((((.

Mike

PS: I just hate paypel dfor this. It's shit. Every other internet paying program or Internet store (except for one), which is INTERNATIONAl, is truly International, and this shit is not...

In reply to Message (3729) Happy Styx videos are superb

By Michael - ca Sun 18/05/03 17:57:27 GMT

Forgive me, I'm new at this (see previous message). Think I have it better this try! For those of you who may not yet have joined Styxwetworld, what's keeping you?? There are some incredible videos of Teresa and JoMay, and a first video from Charisma. All are amazing wet ladies and shouldn't be missed!! If you want a sample first, there is a free site at www.styxfreeworld.com - definitely worth checking out!! Please support great sites like these! Happy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]