Wetlook-Online

Message # 37271

Subject: Thumbs Up Red Bull Flugtag

Date: Sun 14/09/08 20:59:25 GMT

Name: ? de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was just zapping around when got some Austrian TV: There I say an add for the "Red Bull Flugtag(=Red Bull flight day)". It's on the 21. Sept 2008, starting at 11AM. The event takes place in Vienna in the Brigittenauer Bucht on the Danube. In this event people show and test their self-made planes and flight machines. They are starting from a platform above the river Danube and because almost of all them look very funny, but don't fly they crash into the river(usully wearing clothes).

I habe gerade herumgezappt als ich zum österreichischen Fernsehn kam. Dort sah ich eine Werbung für den "Red Bull Flugtag". Er ist am 21. Sept. 2008, beginnend um 11h. Die Veranstalltung findet in Wien in der Brigittenauer Bucht an der Donau statt. Während dieser Veranstalltung zeigen und testen verschiedene Leute/Teams ihre selbst gemachten Flugmaschienen und Flugzeuge. Dabei starten sie von einer Plattform über der Donau und weil fast alle von diesen mehr lustig aussehen, aber eigentlich nicht fliegen können, landen sie damit meist unsanft in Fluss(normaler Weise mit Kleidung).

http://www.redbullflugtag.at/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]