WetlookPro

Message # 37256.1.1

Subject: Hello Thanks for that!

Date: Sun 14/09/08 14:43:52 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hear hear. Excellent story, and well told too!

Lucky you!

In reply to Message (37256.1) Hello Re: Remembeances of a hot summers day

By Jester - ca Sun 14/09/08 05:22:23 GMT

Excellent story Paul! thanks a lot for sharing, hope there are more to come.
In reply to Message (37256) Hello Remembeances of a hot summers day

By paul hersh - daisybanksmusic@yahoo.co.uk ex Sun 14/09/08 05:04:58 GMT

A true story from a the summer....

Seeing some 19 year old ish girls walking in BetsYCoed In Wales when it was a  lot warmer than it is now.

My eye was drawn to the girl in dressed in tight fitting pink jeans, and vest top  as her arse was totally awesome with trousers fitted almost skin tight. When she  turned I saw  also had an amazing rack, encased in a push up bra to maximise  her assets, they were of course bronzed and on show under the low  cut vest top.  Her shoulder length blonde hair was the only thing partially protecting them  . I  could tell they were from across the water from the Emerald isle, and her friends  were wearing similar  denim skirts and  vest tops . They tagging along, and she  was obviously in charge.

I saw them shopping, and then lost them for a bit, as they dissapeared into a  boutique.

I was not looking for  them, but heard Blondies strident Irish tone as they turned  down a path which lead along the bank of the river Conwy.  I could not stop  myself from following them and tried to look busy keeping a few yards behind.

I knew the area quite well, and heard them looking for the bridge. I knew was in  the opposite direction, but waited to see what happened They were wanting to  get to the other side,and Blondie was moaning a bit, and looking for a way to get  there. The river was reasonably full as it had been heavy rain a few days before.  The path on our side was getting more feint, but then they saw  some boulders   with the water, with a kind of crossing place , and the flowing through and  around the stones.

I knew this passage quite well it could be done but it was a bit precarious to do  it, as although the rocks were large, some were spaced out and were slippy and  liable to move.

The girls stopped, and it was obvious that they were  sick of their friend carping  on, 'we're going the wrong way' etc... Blondie  was in a real strop and  one of the  other girls said it looks like we can cross here.

So they decided to attempt it, and she told  the other girls to help her. As they  removed their shoes I suddenly noticed this other girl too, but she was quite  pretty with short hair and a slim, but curvaceous figure. She wore a denim mini  skirt and white vest top. I watched as they picked up their shoes  and started to  climb on the stones.

The first part was quite easy as although the water was 2-3 foot deep  the  stepping stones were evenly spaced.

I decided to join the other two friends who were watching the proceedings. I  knew that the water runs down from the Snowdoian mountains, and was always  icy cold, even in the full heat of summer.I could tell the path they had taken was  a tricky one as there was a deep pool coming up.

I suggested to her friends that this might be the case, and they gleefully got their  cameras out, and heard Blondie complained as she dipped her foot in  that the  water was freezing.

By this stage both girls were perched on a  large rock, and were trying to jump to  the next one. The water was running fast,over the stones and we watched as the  friend slipped a bit and felt  the icy water on her bare leg. She screamed and  clung to Blondie who was still stood on the big boulder, she called out 'Cassie,  can't you be more careful'. Cassie was suitably repremanded, and I was suddenly  aware how sexy she was too dressed in her denim skirt.

There were only 10 yards away from the safely of the other bank, but they were  also totally isolated in the middle of the river,with a 3 foot leap to a smaller flat  rock and safety.The water was however crashing around them and with a deep  pool in between.

Blondie was giving her instuctions to  Cass to jump first. I was watching her legs  as she prepared. They were  bronzed & quite muscular  and as she turned I  realised that under that vest top was a reasonable breast, not in the same league  as Blondie of course, but certainly worth noticing.

The girls with me on the bank were chattering 19 to the dozen, and I told them  the water was quite deep at that part. Just as she was about to jump, they called  out to Cassie to be careful,; this distracted her a bit as she leapt, and as she  landed the rock was unstable and wobbled. Teetering on the brink Cassie  shrieked dropped her shoes and then fell back into the river. The water came  just above to the hem of her mini skirt, but the garment was totally soaked with  the impact of the splash. She screamed as the  fast running water icy water  cascaded around her,  and she tried to get out. Blondie was giving her a hard  time,saying she was stupid for getting wet. and she leaned forward to help her.

I was not sure what happened next, but it appears that Cassie might have pulled  a bit too hard as the next thing we saw was Blondie slipping into the water too.  She too let go of her shoes and they floated away.

Her pink jeans were instantly soaked almost to her crotch, and she stood with  the water streaming around her screaming at Cassie. In moving her friend  splashed her a bit so her jeans were now wet up to the waistband, we could all  see the outline of a black thong. Retaliating Blondie splashed her with her hand  and soaked the white t shirt a bit, then pushed her so that she fell over onto her  bum . The icy water engulfed her, and when she jumped up her top was  saturated; I could see the shape of her pink bra underneath as she struggled to  compose herself.

We were totally gob smaked and the girls on the bank were laughing their heads  off at Cassie's demeanour as she attempted to reduce her exposure by  pulling  the top off her body, but we could still see through the material, with some  nowunderstandably perky nips poking through.

Several boys had gathered on the other bank, watching the proceedings, and as  they could not easily get up onto the rocks, and with the presence of the lads  they decided to come back the way they had come. They could not climb back  onto the boulders so had to walk through the water.It varied in depth from 18  inches to pools which were 3 feet deep, the stones were sometimes sharp under  foot.

The girls were inching their way back towards us, Blondie's trousers were  completely saturated, and her top was a quite damp, and everytime she hit a  stone her boobs bounced. Cassie was wetter, her denim skirt, once  blue was  now almost black and the water was dripping from it. Her top was also wet, and  the shaped of her tits could be clearly seen as she walked towards us. We could  tell that the water was really cold as  even on the sunny day both girls were  starting to shiver.

There were  almost home, and  the bank  was several feet high, and they could  not get out  I as Sir Galahad stepped forward to help them out of the water.  Blondie was moaning and getting on at Cassie for making her wet, and wanted to  get out frst.

I found myself looking right down  her cleavage ,her  pink top was quite wet and  her boobs were covered in goosebumps and splattered with microdroplets of  water.  She was surprisingly heavy, and I had to work hard to get her out. I did try  to avert my eyes a bit, but did cop a load , as her tits heaved together, much to  Blondie's distain. Her jeans were saturated and she dripped all over the place  including over my shorts. She covered her arms over her boobs, and she moved  away from me.

Cassie was now laughing, whether it was at Blondie's discomfort, or my offer of  help; perhaps she just liked being wet. Her top was totally welded to her boobs,  and she was obviously extremely cold, but she was putting a brave face on it. I  leaned forward, and extended my hands to her , she was a real picture and I  saw  the cups of the bra was in fact made mostly from pink lace revealing her erect  nips as she grabbed my hand. They were freezing cold and I felt her try to tug  me into the river, but I was far too strong for her, and with a heave I pulled her  up the bank. She was extremely wet, and very very sexy, the water glistening  from her clothes. It was running off the hem of her skirt, which was of course  sticking to her legs. Through her bra I could now detect that both nipples were  rock hard, and I had difficulty not staring at them. She smiled at me and I  rectiprocated Her legs and arms were also covered in goose bumps, as she  landed on the bank she hugged me. It was really fantastic having this sexy girl  so close to me, and of course I got wet. One of the friends was still recording the  action on her camera and   I was taking it all in. It was only then that she pulled  the sopping wet transparent white top off her body, and the view of her sexy tits  was reduced. She tried to wring some of the wetness out of her top, and it was a  real sight for sore eyes .

Cassie thanked me for helping them, and I started to chat her up, to find she was  a charming girl from County Cork, and was doing a secretarial course in  Liverpool. However Blondie had other ideas, and she demanded that they get  back to the car to get some dry clothes, and more shoes.

To my regret I did not follow it up, or even get her phone number. I did  suspected that she had engineered the whole getting wet episode to teach  Blondie a lesson, and as they disappeared down the path I saw the twinkle in her  eye as she looked at Blondies wet state, and her obvious discomfort as she tried  to walked along with the soaking wet jeans.

I knew that even in the hot sun they would take quite a while to dry completely,  I watched them go, especially at Cassie who was enjoying herself, despite the  looks from other passers by. I was just about to catch them up when I met an old  friend, who kept me talking for 10 minutes. Extracating myself I hurried to catch  up the Irish girls, I was just able to see them boarding a bus, which zoomed off  for Bangor, and as I did not have any transport myself lost them.

I will never forget the look on Blondies face when she fell into the water, nor the  view I got when I pulled her out, soaking wet jeans and boobs And of course  Cassie,sexy Cassie who seemed to enjoy every minute of her trip. I hoped I might  meet her again sometime, goosebumped shapely legs with the wet denim skirt  sticking to them. white top, pink lacy bra almost see- through..dripping with water

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]